Visits at Home (pt 1)

•Clawd•
"Wow." You breathed.

Many little pups ran around the living room, laughing and crying as they played.

"Sorry about the...mess." Clawdeen walks up to you.

"Oh no its fine. You're lucky to have so many...siblings." You trailed off the last bit when seeing two other werewolf girls walking through the door.

'How many siblings does he have?'

"I've got us some pizza." Clawd follows behind his sisters.

Immediately his many, many, MANY younger brothers pounce on him for the pizza.

"I GOT THIS FOR ME AND (Y/N)!"

•Gil•
You waited above water, just floating around while your boyfriend is down under with his family.

You had heard that Gil's ex girlfriend-Lagoona-wasnt accepted by his family due to her being a salt water monster. Well, you were a monster that didn't really get along so well with water to begin with.

You finished your drawing and sighed, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." The picture was what you had thought you could have looked like, if you were a fresh water monster.

Gil resurfaced, "I'm afraid they don't want you inside the house."

"I know." You stood up on the water (of course not literally, more of just hovering).

You both stayed in silence. Why do parents have to be so hard?

•Deuce•
"Okay. It's okay. They probably don't know." You stopped your rambling before smiling, "Maybe they're not even home to begin with. Who knows. Maybe Deuce will let me in." You went to knock on the stone door.

The second you stopped knocking, you sat on the ground in a hurtle position. "Oh no but what if they are? What if it's someone else? Maybe that monster would know? Oh my ghoul! why do I have to be a little punk?" You heard a cough before standing up right away.

"Can I help you with anything?" The kind middle aged woman asked, cocking her head to the side.

You shifted around, feeling a tad awkward. "Uh-erm-yes! I apologize for that. Is...Deuce Gorgan-?"

"Were going out now! By mom!" Deuce linked arms with you to pull you away then ran off-to which you mentally thanked him for.

•Jackson/Holt•
"Huh." You stood in front of a very normal looking house. "For some reason...I expected something more...Holt." You sweat dropped at that. Jackson might be the one usually in charge of the body but Holt can be pretty persistent.

Walking up to the door, you knocked. A moment later it was Holt who opened the door.

"Hey doll face!" He shouted, his ear phones over his ears.

You rolled your eyes playfully before taking his icoffin and turning the music down.

"I'm right here. No need to shout."

•Heath•
After probably an hour of sneaking past the guards, your sisters, your over protective/controlling father, and of course the actual journey there, you had finally made it to Heath's home.

"This should be the place." You nodded, going up to the door.

Heath's father opened the door.

"(Y/n)? I thought you and Heath had a study date at your house?"

"Huh?" As if on cue, your phone rang.

"Uhh...help? Hehe..." Heath's nervous voice is heard with your father's orders and complaints in the background.

"Maybe...we should've establish who's coming to who."

•Valentine•
You were listening to music on your bed when suddenly their was a knock at the door.

You went to open it and,

"Surprise." Valentine smiled.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" You smiled, bringing him in for a hug.

"I heard you were sick, but by the looks of it you were pretending so you could stay home today." He raised an eye brow with a grin.

"Hehe. Yeah. Come in!" You pulled on his arm and tried to shut the door behind him.

"Keep that door open!"

"Okay dad!" You rolled your eyes.