Mikey x reader- I Swear It Wont Happen Again

Mikey was a kind soul, someone who you could just be you around, without fear of judgement. Someone who never judged by looks or race, and was always there for you.

But he wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed.

That doesn't mean you didn't love him, because you loved your boyfriend dearly.

But really...

Sometimes-... you just had to wonder where the boys head was at.

You often thought that it was stuck in the freezer with ice cream kitty.

At the moment, you were helping Donnie clean up his lab after Mikey accidentally knocked some chemicals into a new experiment and-... well-... you can imagine the mess after it exploded.

"Aw I'm sorry Donnie," he said from his part of the room as he scrubbed at the floor. Donnie sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"It's-... don't worry about it little brother," he gave a small smile then looked at you. You shrugged apologetically and he sighed.

"I swear it won't happen again," said Mikey. You giggled as you walked by him. Donnie chuckled as well.

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

~~

The next day, you wandered into the lair to find your boyfriend being rapidly chased around the room by an angry Raph as Leo attempted to separate them.

"It was an accident! It won't happen again!" You heard Mikey yell as he ran away. Leo sighed and came over to where you were standing with a surprised look on your face.

"Hey," he said as he stood next to you and crossed his arms.

"What-... wait. Should I even ask what happened?" You asked. He just sat sighed.

"Well, Raph left Chompy alone to go get food, and Mikey was playing video games," he glanced over at you. "Therefore Mikey forgot about Chompy who was on the couch, and jumped onto it to get more comfortable. Mikey ended up launching Chompy into the air, right when Raph came back into the room. You can guess what happened next," he finished dryly. You shook your head, a small smile on your face.

You walked over to a spot in the room and Leo shook his head.

"You might want to look out."

"Don't worry fearless. I got this," you said nonchalantly as Mikey ran past you to hide behind you. Raph came at you to get at Mikey, but all you did was place a hand on your hip and he slid to a stop.

"Oh-... uhh-... hey there Y/n," he said nervously. You raised an eyebrow.

"Raphael." You greeted back sternly. His shoulders drooped and he shuffled away, mumbling something about how you were mean and scary. You then turned to meet the nervous gaze of your boyfriend.

"Uh-..huh. Hey there-... angelcakes-..." he said quietly. You shook your head and dragged him to the couch to sit down.

~~

The next time was to Leo. The poor boy was just trying to meditate for a while. And Mikey, in his excitement to get Leo to taste test a new cake recipe, tripped over a mat and the cake ended up all over the unassuming Leo. You, again, wandered into the lair to find a cake covered Leo wiping icing out of his eyes with a towel as Mikey trailed sadly along behind him.

"Sorry Leo. I didn't mean to," he said. Leo just glanced at you then sighed.

"It's okay Mikey. Just-... be careful next time. Okay?" Mikey nodded vigorously before wandering back into the kitchen; leaving Leo to clean himself up. You wandered over to him and giggled. He rolled his eyes.

"Well, this gives your nickname, Blue; a whole new meaning," you laughed as you pointed to the blue icing covering his head and plastron. He chuckled.

"I just wish he would be more careful," he sighed. You patted his arm and wandered into the kitchen after Mikey.

"Mikey?" You asked as you wandered into the kitchen. He wasn't there. You frowned. How did he get past you? Ah yes, of course. He's a freaking ninja.

"Knock knock," you said as you gently knocked on his bedroom door. He slowly opened it to reveal his sad blue eyes. You pushed open the door and went to sit on his bed. He closed the door with a sigh.

"Are they mad?" He asked quietly after a while. You shook your head.

"No," you answered simply as you got comfy on his bed. He sighed again and sat down. You patted your lap and he got comfortable with his head in your lap as you stroked his head and played with his mask tails.

"You just need to be more careful hun," you said. He frowned.

"I try. It's hard. It's not like I mean to mess stuff up. It's always an accident," he said. You raised an eyebrow. "I just feel like I'm always messing things up for the others. And I don't want them to be mad at me."

"They aren't mad at you. And you don't always mess things up. You're just a little clumsy sometimes. And there's nothing wrong with that." You leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. He gave a little smile.

"Thanks angel,"

"No problem. Besides, who else would make Donnie take some time away from constant projects to do something with his brothers? And who else would get Leo out of the dojo for once? Even if it's to clean cake off his head?" You giggled. He chuckled.

"I guess so." He replied.

"But really though. You do need to be a tad more careful babe."

"I know. I promise it won't happen aga-... actually-... I don't think I can promise that."
___________________________

Mikey is just a a literal cupcake. Just small and sweet😂

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Just a little Mikey fluff

Keep commenting requests!!

XX Shadow