Turtles x reader- Hanging Out

You watched as Mikey beat another level of his game and then flipped so you were laying with your head hanging off the couch upside down, and tried your best to cool down. It was too hot down here for you and that wasn't making your mood any better.

"Ugh. Why is it so hot in this room?" You groaned.

"Probably because I'm here," you lifted your head to see a smirking Raph leaning against the doorframe. You rolled your eyes and stood up, crossing your arms.

"Yeah right."

"It's true Y/n. I am the hottest one here," he slowly wandered over to you, the smirk never leaving his face. You smirked back.

"You're so dumb."

"You're an idiot."

"No you."

"Wha-... hey, you can't use that as a comeback for everything." He frowned. You laughed.

"Well it leaves you defenceless so obviously it works."

"BOOM! Get roasted by a girl Raph," Mikey laughed from his spot on the floor.

"You little-... come here!" Raph jumped the couch as Mikey ran away laughing. Leo wandered out of the dojo and gave you a wave.

"Hey Y/n. Didn't know you would be here so soon." He smiled as he came to stand next to you. You watched as Raph continued to chase Mikey around and shrugged.

"I'm not staying long, I've got some stuff to get done," you said. Leo glanced at you with concern in his blue eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but Donnie came out of his lab and greeted you.

"Oh, hey Y/n."

"Hey," you said plainly and his smile half dropped.

"Are you okay?" He asked and that made Raph stop chasing Mikey to look at you. They all saw the bags under your eyes and knew you were keeping something from them. You plastered on a fake smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." You wondered what they would really think if they knew what tired stood for in your mind.

T orn apart
I nsecure
R eally faking my smile
E xtremely sad
D rowning in my tears

You saw them all look at you and started to get nervous.

"What?" You glanced at your phone to check the time. "Seriously, I have stuff to do. I should get going," you went to grab your bag but stopped when someone grabbed your arm. You turned to see Raphs green eyes staring directly at you.

"No you aren't," he stated. You frowned.

"Let me go Raph. I need to head home." You said weakly. He shook his head and yanked you towards him, scooping you up bridal style and plopping you down on the couch.

"Donnie, do you still have those extra clothes she left here in your room?" Raph asked his genius brother. Donnie nodded and left to go get the sweats and hoodie you had left at the lair.

"Guys-..."

"Leo, get that blanket she likes." Raph ignored you and ordered his brothers around like some sort of drill Sargent.

"Raph-..." you felt a small smile prick the ends of your mouth.

"Mikey go pop some popcorn. We're having a movie night." Donnie came back with the clothes and set them gently beside you, giving you a small smile. You thanked him then turned back to Raph who was going through the movies they had.

"You know you don't have to do this you guys."

"We know. But you're our friend, and besides, it's been a while since we hung out all together like this," Leo said as he came back with the blanket. You glanced at each of them and saw them all staring back.

"And don't think we haven't noticed your change in mood," said Donnie softly. You sighed. "You barely hang out here anymore, you've been quiet, and we can all see that you haven't been sleeping," he continued.

"We're your friends, Y/n. Nothing will change that. We're here for you," Leo said softly and you felt tears come to your eyes.

"You guys-..." you had the best friends ever. You reached your arms up.

*insert grabby hands*

"Come here," you motioned for them to give you a hug.

"Awe yeah. Group hug!" Mikey was the first one to cling onto you, Donnie followed but a bit more gentle. Leo was next and last was Raph. When they all pulled back, Raph held up the movie he had chosen.

"Wha'dya say about a good old horror movie to get the blood pumping?" He smiled and you giggled and nodded before grabbing the more comfortable clothes from beside you and leaving the room to change.

As you stripped off your old clothes in the bathroom, you couldn't wipe the smile off your face. You hadn't been this happy in a long, long, long time. And it was all thanks to your best friends, your four, crazy, fun, loving, caring turtle best friends.

You went back to the living room where Raph had the movie on the menu and they were all chatting quietly while waiting for you. You quickly tugged your hair up into a messy bun and sat down on the couch on the spot between Leo and Donnie that they had left for you, while Raph took the other end of the couch and Mikey took the floor. Leo wrapped his arm around the back of the couch and smiled at you while Raph started the movie.

Halfway through, you were laughing so hard you weren't sure it was a horror movie anymore.

"Wha-... no! Don't do that you absolute-..."

"Dude! Leo, shut up. You're ruining the movie," laughed Mikey and the rest of you chorused in.

"Well then everyone in this movie has to stop being so stupid."

"Say I threw a serial killer at you. Would you be all smart and logic about it, or would you run for the fucking hills and do whatever the hell it takes to avoid getting murdered?" Raph smirked at Leo when his mouth opened and closed it again at a loss for an answer. You giggled and saw Donnie roll his eyes but with a smile on his face.

You spent the night at the lair and felt a million times better the next morning, knowing that no matter what, you'd always have these four by your side.
___________________________

Cute. Just a bit of fluff while I try to find ideas and finish up the next chapters in Fierce and The Family You Needed.

Hope you enjoyed the turtle fluff!!

XX Shadow