Leo (2003) x reader- Home

Leonardo sighed as he landed with a thud on the apartments fire escape. He rested his head on the window for just a second, until he noticed movement inside. His eyes followed the girl as she walked across the floor and into a separate room. Leonardo felt the corner of his lips turn up into a smile.

While she was gone, he quietly opened the window and came in, standing in front of it and waiting for her to reappear. He heard her footsteps as she came out of the room, cooing at the small bundle she held in her arms. She bounced it as she slowly walked, humming a lullaby, completely unaware of the fact that Leonardo was lovingly watching her from in front of the window.

He snuck behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, burrowing his face down into her neck. She tensed for only a second before chuckling.

"Tough night?"

"You have no idea," he picked his head up but kept his muscular arms wrapped around her waist. He peeked at the pale green baby that Y/n held in her arms. The small turtles blue eyes stared back at him and Leonardo smiled when the tiny turtle made a noise.

"Why is the little one still up?" He yawned. Y/n sighed.

"I tried. But he just wouldn't go to bed until dad came home," She smiled at Leonardo over her shoulder and he kissed her neck, making her giggle. He then took the small turtle from her arms and held him/her ever so gently.

"You should get some sleep you know," said Y/n as he bounced the pale green baby.

"You should too."

"I had a nap earlier. I don't think you can say the same, hun." He nodded but kept his eyes on the tiny baby in his arms.

His baby. The pale green, smaller than a normal baby size turtle cooing and reaching for his bandana tails as he/she let out a small yawn.

He looked up at his beautiful wife, standing in all her tired glory as she smiled at him. He glanced once more down at the now sleeping turtle in his arms and carried him/her to their crib. After gently setting down the baby and placing a blanket over their sleeping form, he closed the door softly and went over to Y/n who was half asleep on the couch.

"Of course. He/she goes to sleep for you," she said sarcastically as she yawned. Leonardo picked Y/n up bridal style and she let out a small squeak of surprise. "Leo," she laughed as he set her down on the big bed they shared. He took off his gear and set it beside the bed before crawling in next to his wife.

"I missed you today, love,"  he whispered as he gazed into her eyes. She brushed her hand along his cheek and he felt himself lean into her touch, closing his eyes and letting her touch suck all his worries away.

"I missed you too," she whispered back and leaned her forehead against his. He put his hand on top of hers and gently rubbed the wedding ring on her finger.

"I don't know what I would do without you," he sighed happily and she giggled.

"I think you would die for sure since you can't cook for your life." He chuckled.

"Well I guess." Y/n flipped over so he could hold her tight into his plastron and feel her close to him. He felt her hold his hand, and felt her heart beat against his chest. How he, a mutant turtle got so lucky to have such a wonderful wife and even a child, he wasn't sure. But he was so thankful. After all him and his brothers had been through; the pain, the loss, the struggles, he could no longer imagine his life without Y/n.

Y/n was his home.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too."
___________________________

I might do some editing on this, I'm not sure if I love it yet or not, BUT-...

Thank you to rileyfury413 for the request, I hope you like it and it was what you were looking for!

If you guys have any more requests, leave them in the comments or send me a message!!

XX Shadow