A Well Deserved Vacation.... Ruined (Pt.2)

"Oh no," you heard April whisper from behind you.

"What in the world are you idiots doing here?" You demanded to the group standing outside the farmhouse door.

In front of you stood a group of around 15-20 people, some of whom you recognized and some you'd never seen before.

"We heard about the party babe," said the boy in front. You knew who he was. He was the leader of the "popular" crowd at school, also known as the schools biggest asshole, Carter. You crossed your arms angrily and stood your ground.

"What do you mean party? This is a closed vacation. Just us," you said. Carter laughed and strung an arm around your shoulders as he tried to get into the house. You heard someone behind you let out a low growl and Carter looked around suspiciously.

"Let go of me you creep," you pushed him off you but he held fast.

"Ooh. Feisty. I like that in a chick," he smirked. Casey pushed him forcefully off you and scowled.

"Back off Carter. You heard her, take your friends and scram," he snarled. Carter laughed as he backed away a little bit.

"Fine, gappy." He turned to the people outside and waved them off. A collective groan echoed throughout the darkened yard as people got back into their cars and started to leave. Carter turned back to you and smirked.

"There you go doll. They're gone. Now let's have some fun," he reached for you again. You slapped his hand away just as the front door slammed closed. He spun around; only to see no one there. You hid your smile, knowing what was happening. You grabbed April and Casey and backed them up a bit, feeling the breeze of the boys running by too quickly for the confused Carter to see.

The lights flickered and went out, leaving you all in complete darkness.

"What-... what's going on?" Carter questioned. You smiled when you saw four pairs of pure white eyes peek out from different areas of the room.

"Didn't she tell you to get out of here?" Growled Raph. Carter looked around, panic staring to set in. You and Casey exchanged wicked smiled while April struggled not to laugh.

"W-who are you?" Stammered Carter.

"That's not really your concern. But didn't we just ask you a question?" Leo spoke next, his voice deep and commanding as it came from the other end of the room. Carter gulped in fear.

"Y-yeah-..."

"Is this imbecile bothering you, Y/n?" You heard Donnie ask. You tilted your head and gave a smirk at Carter.

"Yes, actually. He is. Can you help me out with that please?"

"It would be our pleasure," Raph replied. Four thuds on the wooden floor made you realize they were all walking towards you. A whoosh of air breezed by you and a candle lit in the centre of the coffee table, creating spooky shadows on the walls when the boys moved.

"Who the hell are you?" Carter demanded, trying to look tough. He ran forward and grabbed your arm, yanking you towards him and wrapping his arm around your neck. "Show yourself. Or else-..."

"Or else what, tough guy?" A snarl sounded along with some metallic noises before a sai was thrown beside Carter's head, embedding itself into the wall beside him. You slapped at his arm, trying to get him off you. Another metallic noise echoed before a pair of white eyes appeared right beside Carter, a katana blade pointed directly at his throat.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Leo growled lowly. You could feel Carter's breathing pick up as he let you go. You felt a hand grab you and pull you gently back to Casey and April. When you looked over, a pair of white eyes flashed momentarily back to mahogany before he winked and disappeared again.