Raph x reader x Leo- Messed Up Heartbreak

You knew something was up. Raph had stared to act weird, distant, recently and you were staring to get worried.

The others had noticed it too. When they would get back from patrol, Raph would look at his phone before disappearing out the door with a mumbled goodbye.

The turtles thought he was with you.

You thought he was with them, or just on patrol.

So when you arrived at the lair one night to see a confused Leo, you started to think the worst.

"Hey, Y/n." Leo greeted as you walked into the lair with an armload of textbooks. You smiled, despite the anxiety of homework creeping up.

"Sup blue." You replied. He barely even responded, just peeked around you and raised an eye ridge.

"Where's Raph?" He asked. You gave him a confused glance.

"I don't know. I thought he was staying home tonight. He said you had him doing some meditation training or something like that," you replied. He shook his head.

"No, he wasn't doing any training. And I sure as shell didn't schedule any. He left about two hours ago. Said he was going out with you," Leo stated, concern lacing his tone. You furrowed your brows before Leo clicked his tongue in thought.

"Is it just me, or has he been acting-..."

"Different?" Leo finished the thought for you and you shifted the books in your arms.

"Yeah."

"I mean, he's your boyfriend," the blue banded leader struggled to keep his emotions in check when he mentioned the relationship between you and his younger brother. Leonardo had liked you for way longer than Raph, but lost his chance to tell you when Raph got there first. Leo still struggled with the fact that you were dating his hothead brother, but always acted happy for you two when you were around, no matter how much it pained him to see the girl he loved with his brother.

Though when he was alone in his room at night, things were much different. "Does he not talk to you?" He finished his thought.

"I mean, he did. But he started closing himself off. Becoming distant. I don't know why," you replied. He hummed in thought and you were about to say something else before your phone vibrated in your pocket. "Hold on," you shifted the textbooks into one arm before reaching into your pocket and pulling out your phone.

The screen was lit up with the message Incoming FaceTime call from April. You answered it.

"Sorry April. Now's not the best ti-..."

"Do you know where Raph is?" April interrupted, her voice quieter than normal. You frowned when you saw Casey next to her, looking at something through what looked like a bunch of bushes.

"No? That's what Leo and I are trying to figure out. Do you know where he is?" You replied. You looked at Leo who came beside you to look at the screen with you. The redhead bit her lip and looked in the direction Casey was looking.

"Y/n-..."

"April. Do you know where he is?" You asked. She sighed before flipping the camera.

What you saw made you feel sick.

Raph was sitting on a bench in a park with some-... mutant lizard girl next to him. You swallowed hard and looked at Leo, who's face had gone impossibly white.

"Leo. Please tell me that's some relative..." his wide blue eyes slowly came up to meet yours. You felt tears prick your eyes. "P-please. T-tell me that's a family member. O-or something." You whispered out and he looked down before shaking his head. You looked back at the screen and felt your heart tear into two.

Raph leaned forward and met her lips with his in a passionate kiss that made you shake with anger and drop your textbooks, the extremely loud bang echoing throughout the lair. The bang must've been loud enough on the FaceTime call to alert Raph to April and Casey's presence because he turned and caught sight of them.

You saw him make hard eye contact with the camera and a guilty look took over his features.

"April? Casey?" April and Casey both stood up, the camera angle changing. Raph looked like a deer in the headlights. "Please-... tell me that Y/n isn't on the phone." He said. You couldn't see anything from the tears blurring your vision, but you did hear what happened next.

"You mother fuc-..." the line went silent as April cut Casey short by hanging up. You stood there for a while, your phone in your hand as Leo stood beside you, just as shocked at what just happened.

Leo looked over at you and saw what was about to happen before it happened. He noticed your hands start to shake and the tears slide down your face silently as you stood there looking at the empty screen of your phone.

Then he saw your knees buckle and the phone slide from your hand as you went down. He caught you with one hand and the phone with the other, helping you slowly sink down to the floor as you trembled violently, sobbing.

He placed the phone near the dropped stack of books and hugged you tight to his plastron, gently rubbing your back in circles as you cried into his chest. The blue banded leader held your tightly, his heart breaking for you as he listened to your violent sobs.

He was shushing you gently and trying to calm you down, but little did you know how he was struggling to control his own emotions. Rage coursed through him at the thought of Raph doing something like this to you. You were the nicest, sweetest, bravest person ever, with enough sarcasm to rival Donnie.

And the only thing you got from being kind?

A broken heart.

___________________________

Part two anyone??

Tell me what you think!!

XX Shadow

(Unedited)