~2

Avalon's POV:

After School

I an in the locker room getting ready for soccer practice, I am the only girl in the locker room since the other girls already left for cheer practice. I put my hair into a pony tail then put on my thugs and tie the laces.

"Come on West", someone knocks on the door, it is Donovan.

"I'll be right there", I pick my bag and exit, he has the bag with the soccer balls in it.

"Hold these", he hands me the stacks of cones we are practicing with.

"Ready to have your mind blown captain?" Bryce catches up with us, he is in his gym clothes just like us, we only wear our uniform for games.

"No", I hand him the cones and walk faster, exiting the school and unto the field.

"There you are, tryout is in five minutes", coach Wills says, he throws a soccer ball to Bryce,"glad to have a legend trying out, I hope to see great things from you."

"Of course coach."

I roll my eyes, even the coach is a butt kisser.

"Your jealous is showing West", Felix smirks.

"I'm not jealous", I scoff.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, but check it out", he points behind me and I turn around, Bryce is playing around with the ball, so he knows the basics.

"Alright trainees, if you think you are good enough for my team then show me what you got, Ford goal post, Ricci defense", coach orders, Jesse  and Luciano get into their spots.

"Line up, if you can get past our defenses and score  3 and above goals then you move on to the next phase", he adds.

I remembered when I did that over a year ago as a freshman, all the guys looked at me strangely but I made the team and left them shock.

I sit down on the bench and Donovan and Felix follow suite.

The coach hands me the clipboard, I had a good instinct so I am to write down the position I think each person who gets through with tryouts belong to.

"You wimpy freshman, let's see what you got", coach Wills points at the freshman, he is tall and can be mistaken for a junior like me.

"I'm not a freshman coach, I skip grade", he replies.

"Oh we got a dork trying out", he states and we laugh,"go on then, I judge talent not looks."

That I was happy for when I tried out, I became his new favorite player that day.

The first guy was actually good, he was able to score 3 goals out of five, I know what position he belongs to.

"Offense?" Donovan whispers to me and I nod as I write down the position.

"Yeah we can use his speed and control to our advantage."

10 minutes later

"Wow he actually is good", I state as Bryce score another goal, Jesse is a good goalkeeper, but Bryce made him look like a shitty one.

"I am guessing you never seen him play?" Ryder laughs.

"Isn't it that obvious?"  I roll my eyes.

"West, put King for striker", coach says to me.

"What? But I am-"

"Striker, we need him."

I see Bryce smirks and I scoff writing down striker by his name.