Bonus Chapter#2

Bryce's POV:

6 years later

July

I wake up next to my wife of three years, I smile watching Avalon fast asleep. Our three years of marriage flew by quickly and I couldn't be happier, four months into our marriage Avalon became pregnant and introduced the world to our baby boy and baby girl nine months later.

They are fraternal twins, Chandler has my black hair and Avery's dark blue eyes and Chanel has Avery's honey blonde hair and my caramel brown eyes.

Avery and Donovan's first son was born a year later after their wedding, he is an exact duplicate of Donovan, two years later their daughter was born taking everything after her brother as well. Avery said two kids were enough for her with her and Donovan's busy schedule.

Everyone was surprise that Avalon ended up being the one to have twins, she was the only one since the rest of her cousins and sister didn't had any.

I proposed to Avery during the finals of one of my away from home soccer games, it was broadcast worldwide. Our wedding was on the day we won the championship game back in high school and official began dating.

 We had a summer wedding and it was unforgettable, we got married in France and our families flew in for it, Abby was a bridesmaid and Avery the maid of honor. Our honeymoon was in Italy and Germany.

Avalon is a psychologist, it took her a few months to find a job to suite her degree but it was all worth the wait. She recently started working again since she wanted to stay home and raise the twins until they were old enough to attend daycare, which started two weeks ago.

"Morning darling", I kiss Avalon as she turns to me.

"What time is it?"

"7 am."

"What? I have to get the twins ready for-"

"Calm down, I am on vacation remember", I remind her, "its my time to be a stay at home parent."

"Good luck and follow the schedule I made, don't forget the chores", she gets off the bed.

"I wanted some more cuddle time", I pout.

"I have to get ready for work, I have an appointment for 8:30 and the twins will be getting up soon", she goes into the connecting bathroom.

I leave the room and go to the twins', they are fast sleep in their cribs, Avalon chose the names Chandler Blase King and Chanel Adeline King; I love it. They are both mama's boy and girl, my best friend Jacqueline said it was because how I was away a lot during their first year of life.

I go downstairs to the kitchen to start on breakfast, I turn on the coffee maker and get out the batter mix to make waffles which the twins love.

We live in Brittany, France so the large river is behind our house an d we have our own private boat. Avalon and I make it our duty to travel to other part of France few times a year to visit my family and once a year to visit America to see her family. 

Avalon comes downstairs with the twins attach to her hips twenty minutes later, Chanel's hair is all over the place as her brother rubs his eyes.

"Dada", Chanel stretches for me, thankfully breakfast is ready so I take her from Avalon as she places Chandler in his high chair.

"Thanks honey", she kisses me as she takes her cup of coffee and plate of waffles.

"Is your lunch packed?"

"Yeah, last night I did it and the twins' lunches are in a container in the refrigerator", she reminds me and I nod.

Chanel sucks her thumb finger and she clutches her blanket in the other hand.