~16

Avalon's POV:

Monday

Our next game is this Friday coming, we have practice later after school. 

"Can you believe mom will be leaving in just over a month?" Avery scoffs as we have breakfast, dad already left for work.

"It's not like we are not used to her being gone long", I shrug.

"True", she nods, "but I'm worried for dad, he loves her so much."

I nod, "I hope they overcome this."

"Me too."

We finish eat breakfast and leave for school, Donovan picks up Avery and Jesse arrives for me.

"Hello panther", he greets.

"Hello Ava", Bailey greets from the backseat.

"What you're doing here?" I laugh.

"Jess is my ride now."

"I see", I get into the passenger side.

Jesse drives when I put on my seat belt.

"I can't wait to see what this week holds", Bailey says from the back seat.

"At least you can talk to Luciano with no Elle around him at school", I point out.

"Yeah that's true", she sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"Elle followed me on Instagram yesterday and sent me a message, I didn't check it yet", she replies.

"Give me your phone."

She hands it to me unlocked, I go on Instagram and the message request list.

I go into the message from Elle.

Hey Bailey, it's Elle, Luciano's girlfriend, I was wondering how long you have known him?

This girl is trying to use Bailey to get more info on Luciano? Well, do I have something to tell her.

Hey, I have known Luciano for a long time and if you think you're getting too used to me to get info on him then think again

I come off the app and hand back the phone to Bailey.

"She mightn't bother you again."

"What did you do?"

"Reply to the message", I shrug.

"Thanks."

We arrive at school and I head to my locker, I didn't see Avery or any of our other friends outside.

"Hey West", Bryce comes up to me.

"Where's your leech?" I smirk.

"I needed a break", he sighs.

"You going out with Nina then?" I smirk.

"Shh, keep your voice down", he glares at me.

"Don't pretend I didn't see you Friday evening."

"No one knows except you, Jesse, and Bailey, I'll like to keep it that way please", he states.

"It's gonna cost you."

"How much?" He sighs.

"My old position on the team."

"Deal."

"Great, at practice today", I open my locker.

"See you later", he leaves. 

This week wouldn't be bad after all.