~4

Avalon's POV:

I return downstairs after my shower, Avery and mom already set the table.

"Take the plates to the table", mom hands me to plates and she comes with the other one.

I place the plates on the table and take my seat, Avery comes in texting on her phone. 

We looked so alike, but could tell us apart from an early age since I dressed different, it was only when mom forced me into clothes to match with Avery then you couldn't tell us apart.

"What you wanted to give me?" I ask mom.

"After dinner, let's eat first", she suggests.

Avery turns off her phone and takes her seat,"mom, how long are you staying?"

"For the rest of the month, my flights are in this country and a few to Hawaii", she smiles.

"Good, can we go shopping on Friday after school?" She asks,

"Of course, what about you Ava? Do you want to come with us?"

"Actu-"

"She'll have soccer practice and wouldn't be finish until five", Avery answers for me.

"I see, I missed you girls so much, how about Saturday we have a spa day? Just the three of us", she suggests.

"That's a good idea". Avery nods.

"Ava?"

"Fine, but I am not putting on makeup", I state.

"At least you'll come so I am not complaining."

After dinner Avery goes to her room and mom takes me out back by the pool, we sit down.

"What you wanted to give me?" I ask.

She hands me the bag, I open it.

"Mom", I sigh when I take out the dress.

"We have a dinner to attend in a few weeks before Valentine's day and you have to dress proper", she explained,"Avery already got her dress."

"Where did you but it?"

"Italy."

"You went to Italy?"

She nods.

 I brought back sovereigns and clothes, how about for your short holiday break I carry you all to Europe? It can be a family trip", she suggests.

"One week, our break are only a little over two week", I remind her.

"Oh right, I forgot your high school system is different from other parts of the world", she nods.

"Dad should have moved us to America, at least they don't attend school during July and August", I sighed.

"You can go there after graduation to attend college", she suggests.

"Really?"

She nods.

"Are you sure you'll be around that time?" I frown.

"I can make my vacation time around that time if I want to", she states.

"What dinner are we attending?"

"Your father's annual firm dinner, its extended to not just spouse, but their children as well", she replies.

"I see", I sigh.

"How's Donovan treating Avery?"

Donovan met our parents  last September, dad and him bonded quickly, but mom was a bit skeptic.