Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Jade's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=117672849

Willow's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=117673326

I woke up the next morning with my head laying on Niall's hard chest. I opened my eyes wide and jumped off of him.

Niall woke up suddenly from my quick and random movement.

"What the hell was I doing sleeping on you?" I yelled loudly as I got up off the floor.

"You were crying last night and we kissed and you cried more and then you just fell asleep there. I wasn't going to wake you." Niall replied as he sat up and ruffles his hair a bit.

I looked around and bit my lip. I wasn't sure how to react to the situation. 

"Wait... We kissed?" I asked, looking back up at him.

He nodded.

I shook my head and went upstairs to my room. 

I was so confused.

I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs and I sat down on my bed with my back facing the door.

I heard it slowly open. "Jade?" Niall asked as he walked in.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"I'm gonna go since you don't seem too happy... Text me if you need anything." He said and hurried away.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Mom, Sage... I need you..." I said as I felt tears running down my cheek.

A small cry escaped my lips as I stood up and walked to my bathroom. I opened the drawer under my sink and pulled out the small little metal razor blade and sat on the counter top.

Closing my eyes and cut into my thigh in several places. The whole time I was cutting and slicing, my eyes remained closed as I felt hot tears building up in my eyes.

After I was finished, I slid to the floor and sat there and cried. I didn't know what to do. I was still so confused.

I heard my phone suddenly ring on my nightstand. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone.

I noticed it was Louis.

"Hello?" I answered. I sniffled a bit, trying to calm myself down.

"Hey, Will and I are going out for dinner tonight and we want you to come with us... I heard about what happened with Niall and we feel bad for leaving you guys alone. So come with us?" He said through the phone.

"Sure, where are we going?" I replied as I wiped my eyes.

"Alyn Williams at The Westbury. That really nice place." He said.

"Does this mean I have to dress up fancy?" I asked as I opened my closet.

"Yep." He chuckled. "Be ready by six thirty, we'll be there about that time. Our reservations are at seven so about that time."

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." I said back and hung up.

I looked around for one of my nice evening dresses.

I found my favorite long black dress and grabbed the matching silver heels. I looked through my drawers and found some nice jewlery and pulled out my make up. I set everything up in the bathroom and then hoped in the shower.

My thighs stung as I washed my body. The soap going deep down into my cuts. I bit my lip and forgot about the pain as I rinsed myself and got out.

I got dressed and then did my hair and make up.

After I was finished I loked at the time to see it was six twenty.

I texted Louis and Willow to let them know I was ready and a couple minutes later I heard a car horn.

I grabbed my purse and walked out of my house.