Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

I sighed as I turned on the kitchen light inside the X Factor house. I was now dressed in shorts and a t shirt, I wiped off all of the make up I had on and my hair was now up in a bun.

I walked to the cupboard to find something to cook for the boys and I.

There was almost twenty boxes of Mac&Cheese so I decided to make a few boxes of that. I checked the freezer and pulled out a big bag of french fries and grinned.

"Dinner for champs." I mumbled and giggled to myself as I got a big pot out of the cabinett and a cookie sheet to put the fries on.

I preheated the oven and put the pot full of water over the hot cooking top.

Now, we play the waiting game.

I decided to go on my phone and look at my twitter and facebook.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I scrowled through everything.

One hundred new followers on twitter, fifty new friend requestes on facebook.

I read a bunch of tweets and messages saying how much people liked my preformance and to not listen to Simon's closed minded responses.

I smiled to myself as I followed everyone back and accepted every friend request.

"@Jade_Elizabeth I want to thank each and every one of my newly found fans, you mean the world to me. xx"

I tweeted and noticed the water was now boiling and seconds later the oven beeped to tell me it was done preheating.

I dumped the noodles into the water and put the cookie sheet full of fries into the oven.

"I'm gonna need more fries." I said to myself as I grabbed another cookie sheet and put my fries down and into the oven.

And again, we play the waiting game. But this time, I occasionally had to stir the noodles.

Soon enough everything was done and I turned the burner on low and the same with the oven.

I heard my phone start buzzing and I picked it up.

"Watcha need, Ni?" I smiled into the phone.

"Turn the tv on! We're going on next." He chuckled.

"Alright, babe. Good luck." I replied.

"Thanks, love. I'll see you in a little bit." He said and hung up.

I put my phone down and went to turn on the tv and noticed it was already on the channel.

I watched as I the stage lit up and the music started playing.

Their preformance was fantastic! I can't believe how well they did. I smiled widely as I dialed Niall's number.

"Did you see us, did you see us?" He asked as he answered the phone.

"Let me just say, that preformance, was incedible." I said as I bit my lip.

"Was it really?" He cheered. I could tell just by his voice he was smiling like a five year old child on Christmas.

"Yes, it was great. Now, I need to go keep an on dinner. You and the boys should come back soon before this gets cold." I said.

"Alright, we'll be home in a bit." He replied and hung up.

I sighed, a smile still across my face as I walked to the kitchen to keep an eye on things.

About a half hour later I heard the door open and close. The boys came piling to the kitchen and I laughed as they all grabbed plates and started digging in without a word.