Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I drove down the street thinking where to go first, my dad's or Dean's. I knew that if I went to my dad's it could end badly, but if I went to Dean's it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

I took the next right and went to Dean's.

When I pulled up into his driveway I saw his car was there, that means he's there.

Sighing, I got out of my car and walked up to the door. Me, not being happy with him right now, I just walked in.

"Dean, where the fuck are you?" I shouted as I walked into his living room.

I heard a low chuckle come from across the room. I looked up to see Dean standing on the landing of his stairs case.

"I knew you'd show up." He smirked.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked loudly.

"Simple. I want you back, but you wont have me." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Could be because you fucked me up?" I said back.

He shrugged. "I only took your virginity, and cheated on you. I don't see how that could fuck you up." He gave me an evil grin.

I shook my head. "You're sick." I said quietly.

He let out another chuckle. "Say what you think. But I'm telling you that I want you back." He replied.

"Never gonna happen, dick face." I snarled.

He smirked again. "Big mistake, darling." He said and suddenly I was hit on the back of the head. I didn't even feel my body hit the hard, tile floor when everything went black.

Niall's Point Of View

When I got back to Jade's after grabbing some cloths for her and myself from my house I noticed her car wasn't there.

Dammit.

I hurried into the house and saw Willow and Louis sitting on the couch. Willow looked like she had been crying and Louis looked upset.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She went to go deal with everything. We tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen." Lou replied.

I growled a bit as I went upstairs to put my bag down.

"I'm going after her." I stated as I walked back downstairs to the door. "If niether of us is back by tomorrow, call the cops."I nodded and left.

How could she do this? 

I raced over to her dad's house, thinking that's where she would go first.

But, when I pulled up to the house, no cars were in the driveway and all the lights where out. I could see a note on the door, so I got out of my car and went up to read it.

"She's at Dean's. Over by the sea. You'll see her car parked out front."

Was what the note read.

I crampled it up and threw it on the ground.

"Bastards." I mumbled as I got back in my car and raced over there.

Soon, I found the small white house with Jade's car parked out front.

I ran up to the door and pushed it open. "Where is she?" I yelled loudly, seeing a brunette boy and girl sitting on the couch.

They both had giant smirks on their faces and I figured they were Tate and Andrew.