Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

~Four Weeks Later~

"Demi, my decision is final." I spoke softly into the phone.

"Jade, you can't drop out of this! I can get you somewhere, you just have to try!" She yelled.

"You don't know how hard it is to do this! I see him everywhere I go and it hurts." I replied. "Last week, when I sang "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Aparatus, I cried myself to sleep. All the songs I've been singing remind me of him. I'm serious, tomorrow night, after I sing It's Not Over, I'm done. I can't be here anymore."

"Jade, please." Demi said.

I sniffled. "Tell Simon I'll be leaving first thing Wednesday morning, so he can finally have me off his show." I said and hung up.

I was done being here. Everywhere I looked Niall was right there and I couldn't take it. Every single song Demi gave me to sing, reminded me of him and everything we did. I just can't take it anymore.

And he keeps trying to talk to me, but I don't want to even hear his voice... Even though I have to hear it every single week. Which makes me weak at the knees to hear his beautiful voice sing.

I haven't told the boys yet, and I don't know if I will even tell them at all. Harry and I have gotten the closest and he'll probably be the most devistated. I can't even imagine the look he'll give me.

But I just can't. I told everyone before this happened that I was too broken and I wasn't ready for this, but they pushed and I thought I could finally handle it, but I guess not.

My phone suddenly viborated and I noticed it was a text from Harry.

"Hey, wanna hangout? Zayn is with his girlfriend, Lauren, Liam went with Daniell somewhere and Louis and Niall are still sleeping."

A giggled a bit at the thought of Zayn and Lauren together. We started hanging out around three weeks ago and they are seriously inseperable. It's so cute. And I really like Lauren, I think she's good for Zayn. And, with her looks, she'd look good standing next to anybody, she's gorgeous!

"Sure, come over whenever you want." I replied and looked at my cloths.

I might as well start packing.

As I was putting things back into my bag there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said as I quickly hid my bag. I didn't want him knowing I was leaving, not yet anyways. 

He entered my room and smiled at me.

"Hey, watcha doin?" He said as he sat on my bed.

I shrugged. "Same old shit, but a different day." I giggled.

He looked at me for a second and nodded. "I think that's makes a good song lyric." He replied.

I rose an eyebrow and sat next to him.

"So, watcha wanna do?" I asked.

He shrugged. "We could go out and do something, or we could stay here and watch a movie. Your choise."

I thought for a moment then looked at him. "Can we get some Ice Cream?" I giggled childishly.

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes, we can get Ice Cream."

When we got back to the house everyone was awake and back home, now in the kitchen savaging for food.

I looked over and saw Niall shirtless, cooking eggs at the stove.

"I'll just be in my room." I mumbled as I went back upstairs and into my safe haven.

I could hear Harry sigh as I went up the steps, but I didn't care. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as him.

I locked my door and began packing my stuff once again.

Niall's Point Of View

I frowned as Jade mumbled something to Harry and went upstairs.

"I hate seeing her so upset." I said as I looked at the boys.

"Well, I think she just has to have some time. I mean, we've all tried to talk to her about it, but she refuses." Lauren said from Zayn's lap.

"Yeah, Lauren's right. Willow tried, I tried, Harry tried, Louis tried, Liam tried, Lauren tried, Daniell tried, Demi tried. She wont listen to anybody." Zayn replied.

"Ever since Dean the Dickhead fucked with her head, she just doesn't want to listen. She's scared to get hurt, and I kinda let that happen, even though it wasn't my intentions." I said back as I sighed and sat down to eat my now cooked eggs.

"Niall, just give her some time mate, you know she loves you and she'll come back to you sooner or later." Liam told me as he patted my back and him and Daniell went upstairs to our room.

Jade's Point Of View

~The Next Day~

"Jade, are you sure you can't stay?" Demi whispered as we were sitting in my dressing room after the show that night.

I nodded and looked down at my lap. "It's just something I have to do. I'll be back, I'm sure. I can always audition again." I replied.

She sighed and hugged me tightly. "I'll bring in the boys. They've been curious to know what we've wanted to talk to them about all day." She told me as she pulled away. "Just stay in touch, please. After you opened up the other night while we were drinking at my house, I'm worried you're going to do something and it scares me."

I nodded. "I'll keep in touch, I promise." I half smiled.

She half smiled back and walk out, the boys soon coming in.

"Hey, Jay. What do you need to tell us?" Louis asked as they boys sat down on the couch in my dressing room.

I sighed and thought of how to say this. Looking at all their faces made me just want to cry. I wouldn't see them for so long... But I had to do this.

"Jay, why do you look like you're crying?" Harry asked as a tear slid down my cheek.

"I'm leaving..." I mumbled.

"You what?!" Liam asked loudly.

I nodded. "I have to, for the sake of my sanity."

"You don't have to leave!" Zayn said.

I sniffled a bit as their protests made it even harder to do this.

"I can't do it anymore." I shook my head. "But, we can still be friends. We have each other's numbers and stuff." I said.

They all sighed and looked at me.

"We're gonna miss you..." Niall mumbled.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." I replied as I shooed them out and went back to the house.

I needed a good nights rest so I could drive home in the morning.

Everything just went down hill from there.