Chapter Twenty Seven

Niall's Point Of View

I was still sitting at the pub, about six pints were sat in a line next to me. I wasn't exactly drunk, but I was pretty tipsy.

"Mr. Horan, a couple shots for you." The bartender said as he sat down four shot glasses in front of me.

I rose an eyebrow and looks at him. "I didn't order these." I replied.

He chuckled and nodded. "It's from the red head over there." He pointed to the end of the bar and I noticed a girl who looked to be about 19 sitting there, smirking and biting her lip while looking at me.

"Oooh," I nodded as I downed all four shots in less than thirty seconds.

I stood up after getting another pint and started walking to the red head.

She was a bit cute. Her hair was long, almost passed her stomach and it was completely straight. Her make up was all black, with her almost glowing pale skin. She had on a low cut, black v-neck shirt with a skirt that came to about mid thigh.And, she wore fishnet stockings with heels that looked six to eight inches high.

She smiled when she noticed me walking towards her and waved.

"Hey there." I said as I approached her. "Thanks for the shots." 

"No problem, what's your name love?" She had an American accent and, I'm not gonna lie... It was hot.

"I'm Niall." I cherped as I held my hand out.

"Janice." She smiled and shook my hand. "Why don't you have a seat and I'll have Blake get us another round." She bit her lip in a sexy way.

I just nodded, too busy looking at her, admiring her gorgeous figure.

"Blake,we need more shots." She told the bartender.

I realized I was staring a bit too long and turned to face the bar.

"So, what brings you here alone? A good lookin guy like you should be here with a pretty lady." She said as she sipped her drink.

"It's kinda complicated actually.... I was seeing this girl and one night I went to talk to her about something and she thought I was leaving her and she freaked out and left. Today I went to her house to try and work things out but some arsehole, douche bag looking dude was there and basically said fuck you and slammed the door in my face. But I don't understand why he was there." I shrugged. "After I left her house I needed to come here. Drinking helps me."

At that moment our shots came and we took them straight away.

We sat and talked for awhile. I found out she was from New York in the US and she was up here with a group of people for one of her college classes.

After what seemed like hours I noticed Janice stand and I felt her arms around my waist.

"Hey Niall, you know I can make you forget all about that Jade girl. She doesn't seem interested anyways." She giggled as she began biting my neck.

I groaned quietly and stood up. "Let's go." I said and we walked out to go to my flat.

Jade's Point Of View

I didn't care that I was still wearing my heels and my dress or anything, I just needed to talk to Niall. I need to know if he really meant what he told Andrew.

When I pulled into the driveway and got out I noticed Niall and some ginger women walking into his house. She was clinging to him like come leach and I felt a stinging pain in my chest.

I walked up to the door after they went inside and peeked in to see them making out on he couch. She was straddling his lap with her skirt pulled up to reveal her skanky panties and his shirt was already on the floor.

"Niall.." I said. Hurt evident in my voice. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I felt a tear leave my eye and slide down my cheek.

"What does it look li-" He was saying but he cut himself off when he saw me standing there. "Jade! No, this isn't what it looks like!" He said as he came over to the door, pushing the red head bimbo to the floor.

I shook my head. "You come to my house and tell my brother that you weren't going to leave me and when I come to talk to you, you're about to shag some slut? Don't come anywhere near me or my family." I said as I turned around and began walking back to my car.

As soon as I shut the door I sobbed into my hands and leaned against the steering wheel.

I saw him go back into his house and seconds later I heard shouting. I looked up to see Niall making the bitch leave.

She came up to my car and my window was already rolled down.

"He doesn't deserve you anyways." She said and walked away.

I shook my head and started my car. Once I pulled out of the driveway I dialed the number of the only person I wanted to be around right now.

It rang a couple times before he finally picked up. "Hello?" His husky voice said on the other end.

I was still sobbing and could barely speak. "Harry, I need you."