Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

~A couple weeks later~

I was lying onthe couch by myself, waiting for Niall, the boys and Willow to show up.

The twins were upstairs sleeping and I had breakfast already made for them in the kitchen.

I smiled when I heard several knocks on the door and it opened.

"Jade, we're here!" Willow's voice said.

I stood and ran over, giving her the biggest hug ever.

She laughed a bit and hugged me back. "Good to see you too."

I giggled and pulled away, giving all the boys a hug as well.

Niall grinned widely and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so happy to finally have you back."

I smiled back up at him and nodded. "Me too, babe.

"I love you." He said softly.

I blushed and smiled even more. "I love you too."

Niall cupped my face and pulled me into the most romantic and passionate kiss I've ever had.

We all sat in the living talking about what's going on with each other. The boys were starting a tour soon, Willow got a job with their management and they talked to Simon who let me go on the X Factor again.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and it was Angel and Andrew. "Jade, we have to go to the hospital!" Angel said loudly.

"Why, what's wrong? Who's hurt?" I asked, standing quickly.

"Aunt Melissa's having her baby!" Andrew said excitedly and I smiled brightly.

"We'll all go." I smiled at the boys.

"Of course, we want to meet the rest fo your family anyways." Louis smiled and Willow nodded. "And, I haven't seen Aunt Melissa is awhile." Willow giggled.

"Oh by the way, sorry for the way I treated you guys. Let's start over, I'm Angel!" She smiled at the boys and Willow.

"I'm Harry." He smiled and waved.

"I'm Liam." He waved and grinned.

"Vas Happening?" Zayn chuckled. "I'm Zayn."

"Louis Tomlinson, pleasure to meet you." Louis cherped and Willow giggled again.

"And you obviously know me." Niall chuckled.

"Hurt my little sister again, and I'll seriously kick your ass." Andrew pointed a finger at Niall and I blushed. "Andy, be nice." I smirked.

"Let's go see Aunt Melissa have a baby!" Angel said and we all rushed out of the house.

When we got there, she already had the baby and we went in a couple at a time.

First was Angel, Andrew, Willow and I since we knew her and were actually family, besides Willow.

"Hey Aunt Mel, how ya feelin?" Andrew said as he pulled the chair next to her bed.

Looking at her and Kayden made me want to cry. I always thought the image of a newborn child was life changing. They were just small and so innocent.

"I'm good, I'm sore but I feel amazing to have my little girl here now." She smiled down at the baby.

"She's so cute, Aunt Melly." Angel smiled brightly.

"She really is adorable." Willow said.

"Hey Aunt Melissa, they'res some people I want you and Kayden to meet." I said and bit my lip as I went out to the waiting room to get the guys.

I came back and she smiled brightly. "Aunt Mel, this is One Direction. Also know as, my best friends and one of them my boyfriend." I said to her.

"Come on boys, don't be rude. Introduce yourselves!" She laughed.

"Well, I'm Louis. I'm Willow's boyfriend." Louis said and smiled, grabbing Will's hand.

"I'm Liam, the only one who is responsable in the band." Liam chuckled.

"I'm Zayn, the only one who always looks perfect." Zayn smirked and laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled.

"I'm Harry, the one everyone loves because I have curly hair and the closest to Jade out of the band, besides Niall." Harry smiled.

"And I'm Niall." He grinned and stuck out his hand which Melissa gladly shook. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard a lot."

"I hope all good things." She said and looked at the twins and I.

"Of course, of course." Niall chuckled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm a fan of your music and it always made Kayden kick. Come on, pull up some chairs, take a seat and stay awhile." She laughed and looked at us all.

We all pulled up chairs and stayed at the hospital with Aunt Melissa and Kayden for hours.