Chapter Twenty Eight

Jade's Point Of View

"Jade, what's wrong?" Harry asked me. 

I was still sobbing about Niall trying to sleep with a girl from the bar. How low is that? Especially after he was just at my house telling my brother he wasn't going to leave me.

"Please just meet me at my place. I need someone I can trust right now. I'll tell you everything when you get there." I replied with a sniffle.

He sighed a bit and then responded. "Fine, it's gonna take me awhile though. I'll be there as soon as possible, love." I heard a door close after he finished his sentence.

"Okay." Was all I said and hung up.

When I got to the house I quickly went inside and took my dress off, took as much make up as I could off and took my hair down and got in the shower. I only took a few minutes so Harry wasn't alone downstairs.

When I got dressed and put my hair up, I went downstairs and he still wasn't here. I decided to just sit and wait on the couch while listening to music.

Just as I was about open Pandora, there was a knock on the door and I tossed my phone to the side to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door and hugged him tightly, tears brimming my eyes once again.

"What happened?" He asked as he brought us to the couch.

"After I got home from work, Angel and Andrew took me out to dinner and they told me Niall came here saying he wasn't going to leave me. But then, when I went to his house he had some red head there and she was obviously a smut and Niall was drunk..." I frowned and sniffled as I tried to wipe away some tears. It wasn't working, as more water droplets just kept falling from my eyes. "And' she was all over him and they were definitely about to have sex."

Harry sighed and held me while I cried. "He probably didn't mean it." 

"I don't care, it was the fact he did it." I replied.

Harry chuckled. And I glared up at him. "I don't understand what you find so funny." I said.

He shook his head. "Niall's most likey doing it because he wants to get over you... Now he probably feels like an even bigger asshole..."

I blinked a few time, just looking up at him. "I didn't think of it like that..." I bit my lip.

He nodded and chuckled once again.

"Ummm... What should I do, then?" I asked.

"You could go over there, call, or text him. Your choice."

I contemplated on my next move. I wanted to talk to him in person, but then again I feel bad for what I had just done.

"I'll text him." I nodded.

"Good, can I go now? I have plans with my sister." He chuckled and stood up.

I smiled and stood up, giving him a hug. "I'm sorry." I giggled a bit.

"It's alright, love." He kissed the top of my head and left.

I grabbed my phone and texted Niall.

To: Nialler

I'm sorry...

While I waited for him to text back I went to the kitchen to make some dinner since I didn't get a chance to eat while with Angel and Andrew.

I heard my phone ding from my pocket and I grabbed it as I put some romane noodles in the microwave.

From: Nialler

No, Jade. I'm sorry. Can I come over? I need to see and talk to you.

I bit my lip, thinking about it and texted back.

To: Nialler

See you soon.

I set my phone back down and took my bowl of noodles to the table and started eating.

After I was done, I took my bowl to the sink and sat back down on the couch.

I grew nervous, thinking about finally talking to Niall again...

When I heard a knock on the door I took a deep breath and I answered the door.

"Jade, look, I'm so sorry for everything. When I wanted to talk to you that night at the X Factor house I wasn't going to leave you. I was going to tell you that I wanted to be with you instead of listen to Simon. And then today when you saw me with that girl, she was nothing. I wanted to get over you because I thought you weren't going to talk to me ever again and I'm just so sorry." He said a bit too fast.

I shook my head and pulled him into a tug hug. I burried my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, Ni. "

He put his arms around my waist and his chin on the top of my head. "I'm sorry too, babe." He whispered.

I looked up at him. "Take me back, please?" I bit my lip.

He smiled brightly and nodded, bending down to kiss me softly.

I kissed him back passionately and I felt butterflies sworming around in my stomach while fireworks were going off in my mind.

And for the first time in a few months, I was finally happy again.