Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

"Let me tell you what, when Jade was little, she was the life of the party." Aunt Melissa laughed.

We were talking about Angel, Andrew, Sage, my mom, my dad and I when we were growing up.

"Really now?" Niall smirked.

I blushed and hid my face.

"Her parents used to host the family Christmas party every year, and one year, just because everyone was talking to Sage about her going to college and being engaged and what not, no one wanted to talk to Jade, so she actually put in her sing along CD and started singing on top of the piano in front of everyone. No one would stop staring and laughing." She laughed hysterically.

All the boys and Willow started laughing along with her and my face was beat red.

"It wasn't as bad as the time Aunt Melissa got so drunk she couldn't even walk and my mom was making her laugh so hard she pissed herself." I replied and smirked.

"Oh no you didn't!" Melissa said and giggled.

"Payback's a bitch." I laughed. 

"So Melissa, where did you come up with the name of Kayden Cassidy? It's a really pretty name." Zayn said.

Melissa looked down at the baby and sighed. "Kayden was their mother's name, and Cassidy was Sage's middle name." She replied, biting her lip.

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking." Zayn said.

"It's okay." She smiled.

"Hey Mel, can I hold her?" I asked, smiling brightly as I tried to change the subject.

"I thought you'd never ask, my arms killing me." She giggled.

I carefully took the baby and held her in my arms. Her small little body molded against me so well. She was absolutely perfect, along with my life right now.

"You look good holding a baby." Niall whispered into my ear and smiled, kissing my cheek.

I looked at him and smiled brightly, kissing him softly.

"Awwe." Angel smiled.

"I gotta admit, you guys are fucking cute." Andrew grinned proudly.

I pulled back and bit my lip. I couldn't ask for anything better in my life right now. I had the perfect family, perfect friends and the most amazingly perfect boyfriend. I was finally happen, and no longer broken.