Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

After Louis and Willow showed up we all gathered around in the kitchen.

"So, how did it go last night?" Willow asked as she took a seat next to me.

"Well, they're all facing jail time." I smirked.

"That's great!" Louis cheered, happily.

"How long?" Harry asked.

I shrugged. "I dunno how long, but I know it's probably for a long ass time." I giggled.

Everyone smiled and nodded.

"But yeah, there's drug charges, murder because my father was the reason my mother died, and also assult charges.." I grinned.

"Oh, and Dean is also getting a rape charge." Niall nodded, still a little tense with the subject of last night.

I grabbed his hand and layed my head on his shoulder and I could instantly feel him relax underneath my touch.

"Awwwe!" Willow cheered. "You guys are so fucking cute." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and I could feel Niall chuckle. "Shut up, Will." I blushed as I stood up. "Ni, wanna help me make lunch?" I smiled.

"Sure, babe." He grinned and stood.

"Wait, can you guys at least tell us your relationship status?" Harry chuckled.

Niall looked down at me, biting his lip and I nodded with a smirk plastard on my face.

"We're together." Niall grinned.

"That's fantastic!" Louis chimed and I blushed a bit more.

"You guys are perfect for each other." Zayn laughed.

They all gave us a smile and a "Congradulations"

"Thanks guy, we appreciate it." I giggled as I drug Niall to the kitchen.

"So, what should we make?" He asked as he looked around for something we could all have.

"Ummm...." I frowned as I looked around. "I don't really have much because I don't get paid until tomorrow, but we can always make stuff from scratch and mix shit together." I laughed.

"Okay, fair enough." He chuckled and pulled out some noddles, and a package of cheese from the fridge.

"What're you doing?" I asked and rose an eyebrow.

"I'm making Mac&Cheese from scratch." He laughed as he grabbed a pot and filled it with water.

I smirked a little and sat down on a bar stool to watch him cook.

I liked it when a guy could cook. Especially when they cook specially for me. I giggled at the thought of Niall cooking something special for me, I could see him doing that.

"What're you doing?" He chuckled as he saw me looking at him and I giggled.

"Nothing." I laughed and shook my head.

After he put the noddles in the pot, he came over and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Well hello there." I giggled.

"Hi here, beautiful." He grinned and kissed me again.

I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I loved the way his lips felt against mine. They were so soft and sweet.

He pulled back and kissed my forehead.