Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

"Okay, Jade, there's something Louis and I have to tell you before we get to the restraunt." Willow said, looking back at me.

Now I could see why the ten minutes I've been in the car as been silent.

"What is it." I said as I took my gaze from the window to her.

She bit her lip and looked at Louis, then back at me. 

"When we get there... You can't run away." She began.

I glared, thinking I knew where this was going.

"What are you talking about?" I snarled, followed by a small growl.

She looked down. "Niall's going to be there."

My eyes opened wide. "WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry, but I honestly think you should give him a chance." She replied.

"Maybe in the future, but I'm not ready yet!" I half yelled.

"Told you she'd take it well." Louis said to Will.

"Shut up, Lou." She snapped. "Jade, please. You'll have a good time. I promise." She half smiled.

Louis then pulled into the parking lot and I saw Niall standing outside of his car, wearing a black suit, with a grey under shirt, a black tie and a pair of black supras.

I'm not going to lie, he looked good.

I looked back at Will and sighed. "Fine, but if I don't have a fun then you have to promise me, both of you, that you'll quit trying to put us together."

They both nodded and Louis parked next to Niall.

Willow rolled down her window and Niall came over.

"Did she come?" I heard him quietly ask.

"Yeah, she did." I could hear the smile in Willow's voice. "She's behind me." 

I saw him walk over to my door and he opened it, holding out his hand.

I smiled a little and bit my lip as I took his hand and he helped me out of Louis' car.

"You look stunning, Jade." He said.

"Thank you." Now I was actually smiling. "You look nice as well."

He chuckled and I noticed Louis and Willow were now standing next to us, Willow smirking.

"Shall we?" Louis chuckled as we began walking into the building.

"How can I help you, sir?" The man asked us who was standing in the doorway, probably one of the Hosts.

"Ah yes, reservation of four, for Tomlinson." Louis said.

The man looked at his sheet and he smiled back up at us when he found Louis' name.

"Right this way, Mr. Tomlinson." He said as he led us to a table in the far corner. "Your server will be with you in just a moment." He said. "If you have any problems, let me know." He nodded and walked off.

I began looking at the menue, trying to find something to drink. I felt like drinking some alcohol, but since this place was so fancy I had to drink Wine.

"Uh, Louis. Don't worry about Jade, she's on me." I heard Niall say who had taken a seat next to me.

"I figured." Louis chuckled.

"Niall, you don't have to. I have money." I said as I looked up at him.

"No, it's my pleasure." He smiled.

I grinned back and looked again.

A short girl with long blonde hair came over and smiled. "Hi, my name's April and I'll be your server for this evening. What can I get you guys to drink?"

"A bottle of your finest Red Wine, please." Niall grinned at her.

"Okay, and for you?" She smiled over at Louis and Willow.

"The same." Willow replied and smiled.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your bottles." She said and skipped away.

"I don't know how she can be so happy with a job where you have to wait on people." Willow said and giggled.

"Well, by the looks of this place, she probably gets paid good money." I laughed lightly and I could hear Louis and Niall chuckled.

Once again, the blonde appeared next to us and set down our two bottles and a couple Wine Glasses.

"Are you guys ready to order, or would you like more time?" She asked after getting all of our drinks poured.

"More time, please." Louis answered.

April nodded and again, skipped away.

I looked down at my menue once again and looked for something that looked good.

I found Surf&Turf that came with three sides and a desert.

"Well, I know what I want." I said as I set my open menue on the table.

"What is it?" Niall asked as he looked down at the menue.

"Surf and Turf with Shrimp Cocktail, a Baked Potato, a Garden Salad and a slice of Cheese Cake." I replied, looking at him.

"You can eat all that?" He chuckled.

I nodded and blushed a bit.

I may be skinny, but I can eat a lot.

"Jade has always been the type to eat a lot." Willow giggled.

"Ni, you should see her at her house. One night Will and I were there and she ate like four bowls of cereal, a cheeseburger, a hot dog and some french fried." Louis laughed.

"I like girls who eat." Niall grinned down at me and winked.

I blushed a bit more and bit my lip.

I was having a better night than I thought I would...