Chapter 12: The pervert disciple

Murai's POV:

With the Faerie's fooling around with information, we continued onward, impatient.

Dito: *sighs* So now we have to search the whole damn forest on foot for this stupid shrine?

Zero: Cram it! And be thankful you've still got a foot to search with.

Murai: Why don't we just continue forward and try to find some info from someone.

As we continued to head further into the forest, monsters and soldiers kept attacking us from all sides. Then, two large monsters called Gigas's appeared. Zero and I quickly called Mikhail and Lailah to help deal with these things. With their help and strength, they went down with little effort. As just finshed moping up the stragelers we were about to go deeper into the forest, but then a hear a thud. Zero and I turn around and noticed someone with two Chakrams.

 Zero and I turn around and noticed someone with two Chakrams

Murai: Who are you?

???: My name is Octa. I am the disciple of Lady Three, mistress of the wood.

Murai: (So he's Three's disciple?)

Zero: Oh, really? That's awfully nice of you to come to me. Those goddamn faeries were starting to piss me off. All right, Granpa...

Murai: ...You ready to get Crushed!

We raised our swords against him.

Octa: Hohohoho. If you only knew the surprise I've GOT in STORE for YOU TWO!

He then raised his arms and dropped his weapons.

Octa: ...I surrender.

I paused for a minute after hearing what he just said. Zero and I looked at each other then back to him.

Murai: ...H-hold on. You what?

Octa: I surrender. I came here, because I want to join your cause.

I wasn't buying it at first. Why would he just randomly show up here? It's obvious we needed to think about this before deciding so easily.

Mikhail: Uh well, hey guys, this is great! If he want's to be our friend we don't have to fight or anything!

Octa: Well spoke, my winged friend.

After another long moment I looked to Zero.

Murai: What do you wanna do? It's your call.

Zero: ...Uh, sure. Whatever.

We then took Octa with us and tried to find a place to rest for bit before going forward. As we got settled, the others began a bit suspicious of Octa.

Dito: Hey, are two sure we're safe with old Bug Eyes over there? We're still in Three's terratory, ya know? Could stab us in the back pretty much anytime.

Murai: I'm with Dito. Are you sure it was wise to let him just join us?

Zero: It is strange that he would just abandon Three. We'll have to ask him the reason.

We then spoke with Decadus.

Decadus: Lady Three must be in a panic now that her own disciple has betrayed her.

Zero: Hopefully she keeps her head on straight. Those giant scissors of her's are dangerous.

Murai: Wait. She has scissors?

Decadus: You can cause such exquisite pain with scissors. Nnnngh....

Zero: A big fan of them, are we?

Murai: Probaly, if thier cutting off his junk...

We then approached Octa to find out why he left Three.

Murai: So, why did you leave Three.

Octa: Because my appetite for LOVE is unsated! I need bootie in the morning, I need my afternoon delight, I need sweet love under the stars-

I raised my sword in disgusted with what he said.

Murai: Alright, Just shut up! Zero's not some boy toy for you, asshole. She's a person, not an object. 

Zero: ......

Octa: OHohoho. I understand. But to do nothing but plunder the feed-box, day after day, would make me the happiest man alive-

Murai: Say something perverted again, and I'll cut them off!

Before we continued on, we rested for a bit. Lailah sat with me. As I looked up at the sky.

Lailah: Are you alright?

Murai: ...I'm fine. I just miss my home.

Lailah: Do you want to go back?

Murai: We'll yeah, I do. But, the problem Is I don't know how I got here.

Lailah: ...Well, I wouldn't worry about it right now. You still have to find your purpose. And who knows what Zero thinks of you.

Murai: What does that mean?!

Lailah: I mean as I say.

Murai: ...?

We continued talk for a bit not noticing that I was being eavesdropped on by a certain someone. Later on we were ready to go.

Octa: The shrine lies beyond the Forest of Fog.

Zero: probably full of traps and enemies and other annoying shit like that, huh?

Octa: Well, it does involve a trial or two, yes. But if you desire carnal action in the great outdoors, theirs simply no better place!

Murai: Good. Since you know the way, you go first you old pervert.

I pointed my sword at him and we headed of to the Forest of Fog to find the Intoner Three.

Dito: So Three kinda sounds messed up.

Octa: Oh ho ho. Not so much messed up as simply...odd. True, she is unpredictable and armed with giant Scissors. But when she gets aroused... grawl!

Murai: I thought I told you to shut hell up or I'll cut them off.

Dito: Heh. Sounds like a handful.

Octa: Oh yes. Though her mind is sharp. Almost as sharp as her blades! Oh oh oh!

We then continued onward to the shrine

To be Continued...