Prologue: Warping Problem

"There's too many of them!" I whined as I pierced a beowolf in its mouth.

"Well the situation is looking....grimm yeah?" Lupin jokingly said.

"Now's not the time for jokes Lupin." I pulled my weapon, transforming it into a shotgun.

I aim at the Beowolf and then fired a red dust round which exploded on contact. The grimm's body was torn to pieces and disappeared without a trace. I reverted my gun form back to melee form.

A giant nevermore was diving for us. We noticed that and then Lupin turned to look at me as if waiting for confirmation as he smiled wryly. I nodded in return for I understood his intention.

Lupin rushed towards me as I pointed my melee weapon on the ground. He stepped on my claymore and then I swung my weapon up high towards the flying grimm.

I transformed my weapon and aimed my gun behind him. I cocked my shotgun and fired an air bullet to push him further, heading towards the Giant Nevermore.

Lupin activated his semblance and charged himself with lightning until he reached max capacity. The Giant Nevermore attacked using its feathers as projectiles. I activated my semblance and protected Lupin from its attack.

As soon as he finished charging his attack, I deactivated my semblance.

He unleashed a lightning slash, cutting the Giant Nevermore in half.

After his attack, he was falling. I used my semblance around the air so he jumped from one circular barrier to another that I activated one by one. He landed on the ground safely.

"Wow, so cool! Especially that super combo attack!" Ruby was fascinated with our teamplay after she killed a beowolf in front of her.

Yang landed on the ground after she punched a car.

"Calm down sis, we're not done yet!" She said with a grin.

Weiss was fighting against a horde of beowolves. She killed several grimms and continued minding her own business.

Blake was fighting while slashing and firing her weapon. She successfully killed some grimms before closing in to the team.

Team JNPR and Team CFVY were fighting their own battles. Of course, everyone was busy fighting grimms that no one noticed what happened afterwards.

Just for a moment, we've let our guard down. I heard a noise as if something resurfaced from the ground.

"Hmm?" I turned my head and saw a centinel behind Lupin. "Lupin, watch out!"

A grimm suddenly resurfaced behind Lupin and attacked him. He blocked it just in time but he was pushed away in the process.

An Ursa Major was heading straight for Lupin while he was stunned.

"Lupin!" I rushed towards him but the Ursa Major was a moment faster.

Ruby and Pyrrha noticed us. They transformed their weapons into a gun and aimed for the grimm but they were too late.

Damn it! I can't reach him! I say in my mind.

The Ursa Major was about to swing his claws towards Lupin but before it reached him, a strange blue portal sucked us away together with the Grimm.

"Whoaa. Aaaaahhhh!" We both screamed.

"Noooo!" Ruby screamed. Grabbing the attention of everyone. They all saw the portal together with us being sucked into it.

Pyrrha gasped. "What IS that?" She slowly lowered her weapon to take a better look at the portal.

Most Atlesian army fighting in the scene saw the portal appeared so they witnessed everything.