Episode 31: Answers

I was heading straight for the tower where Professor Ozpin's office is located. He's the only one who probably knows most of our enemies and the person I'm close to.

I just hope he's still alive. This place looks wrecked as hell and I don't want to lose any more friends than I have to.

* * *

On the way, I helped the students fight Grimms. After that, I guided everyone who remained in the Academy along with the few huntsmen who still had the energy to fight.

I'm getting a lot of...questionable 'looks' from everyone currently present in the area. Especially the Professors from the Academy when I approached the group where Weiss and the others are.

Well, can't really blame them. It's their first time seeing something like this after all. In the distance, I saw Lupin escorting Blake carrying Yang. She's unconscious. And her hand....it's not there.

I approach them while deactivating my weapon and hid it behind me.

"What happened?" I ask Lupin.

Lupin continued jogging and helped Blake place Yang down to the ground slowly while I watch them.

Lupin stood up and faced me. "Some masked guy from the White Fang did this to her. And it seems Blake knew this guy very well judging by their...conversation." Lupin glances over to Blake as he says that last word.

Nora, Ren and Weiss were worried about the whole situation as they rested near Blake and Yang.

I glance over to them and heaved a sigh of relief. "She may lost an arm but at least she's still alive. That masked man is probably the one named...Adam Taurus." I said.

"Him? You mean one of White Fang's elite members?" Says Lupin.

Blake looks over to Lupin. "Hey you. Thanks for earlier but aghh!" She winced in pain. "Who are you?"

Lupin and I looked her way and sighed. "Now's probably a good time to tell them." Says Lupin.

I nod. We slowly take off our helmets and surprised everyone who saw us. Including Ruby who just arrived and expressed a worried face after seeing her unconscious sister.

"Theo? Lupin?" Blake whispers.

"The one and only." Lupin shrugs.

The rest of the gang were surprised as well. This isn't what I expected from our reunion but now's not the time to worry about that.

"But...how? I thought you guys disappeared without a trace?" Weiss narrowed her eyes with concern on her face.

"Let's save the pleasantries and explanations for later. We still have a job to do. Where's Pyrrah and Jaune?" I say as I scan the place.

The rest of them looks over to the tower where a huge flying Grimm Dragon circles around the place as if it owns the area around it

"Yeah, that's a big one." Lupin remarked.

I snickered. "Still a lot smaller compared to an Ultralisk. So they're right there where Professor Ozpin is located huh?"

I wear my helmet back as I prepare myself.

"Wait, are you going to fight that thing all by yourself?" Sun exclaimed.

"Of course not. Not alone that is." I replied nonchalantly.

Ruby frowned and pointed at the flying Grimm. "Are you crazy? You can't defeat a Grimm that big with just the two of you, you know?"

Lupin waved his hand dismissively. "Yeaaahhh...we've fought monsters way bigger than that one so, we'll probably be just fine."