Episode 18: Team TL vs. Zerg

A few hours has passed ever since our arrival here in Char. We were helping with the defense of their base as they prepare our battle armor.

We fought several Zerg units while waiting at the base. They always come in huge numbers so we had no choice but to defend the base from the ones that get through their defenses.

To be honest, Protoss firepower is really something.

Those photon cannons they call it? They are really strong and powerful. I don't think an Atlesian Paladin can ever survive such attacks.

While they create our armor, I lent them my scroll for more information and references because unlike them, Lupin and I can't use psionic energies to activate the energy shields.

I secretly saved Atlas information after all during that information gathering back at Remnant. They could be involved in that incident so, I need to know about how their tech works.

I also told them to create custom made weapons based on our designs since using a new one might affect our fighting style.

We had no choice but to keep our original weapons since they're useless against the Zerg. Especially dust rounds.

There are no dust shops in this place so, we can't afford to stick to the weapons we used to fight grimms back in Remnant.

I realized it when fighting against the Zerg. We were frustrated since the only thing we can do is kill them using our blades. But it still required maximum effort just to actually kill one of them, especially a Zergling.

We need those energy shields activated by consuming our aura whenever we're attacked directly. Well, it's a new armor design so, they might have a hard time creating those things.

Tassadar, Raynor and Artanis were thinking of a way to rescue Zeratul and discussing their plans for the future.

Well, I didn't join them since Lupin and I will be back in Remnant anyways after all this is done.

While taking a break, Lupin and I studied everything they have here. From Protoss Technology and Warriors. Same with the Zerg and the so-called Terran forces.

* * *

After spending 2 days with them, our equipments were finished.

Lupin got excited since he gets to use an alien technology for the first time. I was looking forward to it too since this is also my first time using an alien technology unknown to Remnant.

His odachi blade is now made of pure psionic energy and if it's activated, it'll slowly drain his aura. Plus the energy shields if it activates to defend him.

By using his semblance, he can now channel his lightning energy and use it as a ranged attack thanks to his new armor.

Our armor is black in color. I also have a helmet which will tell me how much aura I have left. This is pretty useful since I don't have to rely on my scroll this time unlike before.

My weapon adapted the same design but the edges are now coated with psionic energy.

It won't transform into a shotgun like before but when I use a ranged attack, my blade will split into two and will release a huge ball of energy like their Dragoons.

It's not as strong as the original Protoss gears since it was made from scratch based on human design but this will do.

Everything was finished. We were all ready for combat. We place our weapons in Raynor's care since he has a huge personal room. Especially on his personal battlecruiser.