Episode 9: Recovery

It's been 5 days ever since that happened. It was already semestral break.

RWBY and JNPR were living their daily lives together with Lupin but it was still awkward.

They visit me everyday. Lupin is a bit docile now but, he's depressed.

His energy from back then was gone.

He sometimes engages in conversations with every single one of them but, Weiss still can't get over her fear so, he barely gets to talk to her.

Today's the sixth day. I groaned and moved a a little. I finally woke up.

"Mmm...Huh? Where am I?" I open my eyes. I was in the infirmary. "Oh, that happened huh?" I said as memories from that day flooded into my mind.

I take a look at myself. My chest is wrapped in bandages and I still feel dizzy. "I must've lost a lot of blood." I said.

"I wonder what they're doing now." I said. I was feeling a little thirsty. I saw a cup and a pitcher beside me so I reach out to it.

"Ow! The pain is still there. Damn, I was being reckless that's for sure." I said.

Well, if everyone's fine. Then I guess I can endure at least this much. I say in my mind.

I slowly sit up as I endured the pain. Thanks to my aura, I'm healing at a faster rate than normal.

I reach out and pour water to my cup, drinking it afterwards.

The door opened after I place my cup on the table beside me.

There stood RWBY, JNPR and Lupin.

"Oh, hey guys. What's up?" I said as I raised my right hand.

They were surprised. And then, followed by their noises. "Theo!"

They all went inside, they were relieved to see me still alive. Lupin smiled for a moment but got depressed again.

"Theo, since when were you awake?" Ruby asked me.

"Just now. How long was I out?" I said.

"It's been 6 days. Professor Glynda and Professor Ozpin took care of everything." Says Jaune.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" Blake was also worried.

"No, besides the part where I was stabbed, everything feels fine." I said as I chuckled. I felt weak so, I lied down again.

Lupin came closer. "Theo..I..."

We all went quiet and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I let my emotions take control of me and...and I did this to you. I blamed Weiss for everything that happpened, I'm sorry for that. I'm so sorry for everything. Because of me, you were almost killed." Lupin went on and on and then, I spoke up to calm him down.

"Lupin!" I sighed. "If it makes you feel better, then I forgive you. Learn from your mistakes and make an effort to change yourself." I said.

"I fail as a leader, I fail as a friend and lastly, I fail as your brother." I hung my head down.

"That's not true Theo. I mean, you've been going out your way just to help us. I...tried to push you away back then but, you still stayed with me and gave me some helpful tips about my personal problem during that moment." Says Jaune.

"Plus, you also helped me realize that I was a jerk right?" He chuckled.

"And you even assured me that everything will be fine." Pyrrah smirked and raised her left eyebrow.