Episode 16: Warping Problem

We were given a small break to give others some time to prepare. Afterwards, we went in the hall where everyone was waiting. Prof. Ozpin was standing on the stage together with Prof. Glynda.

"Quiet, quiet please." Says Glynda.

"There sure are a lot of students around here." Says Lupin.

We went to the side where Ruby and the others are. It looks like a gathering of students that came from different kingdoms.

"Professor Ozpin would like the share a few words before we begin." Says Glynda and then, she walks to the side. Prof. Ozpin stood in front of the mic and started his speech.

After he finished, it was greeted by a round of applause and then we dispersed.

"Hmmm. What shall we do Theo?" Lupin asked me.

We approached the screen with missions in it.

I went thoughtful. "Hmmmm. Let's just stay here for now. I need to gather information about something so feel free to patrol alone while I'm gone."

Lupin went thoughtful and covered his lips with his finger.

"Think about it this way. We can help defend the City in case of a Grimm invasion or criminal attacks like the White Fang. If there's one though. Just make sure to contact me when that happens."

Lupin shrugs. "Alright. Well, this is also a chance to take a breather from all the tough missions we're having. There are a lot of huntsmen and huntresses here anyways so, we'll let them handle some of the missions."

I nodded. "Thanks Lupin."

He nodded. "And? What about that information you wanted to know? Can I help?"

I shook my head. "No need. It's just a quick search for something."

"Okay. Well, just call me when you need me too Theo."

We took off and prepared ourselves. Lupin went ahead to the city to do his job while I head towards the computer room where the records from 10 years ago are kept.

I was accompanied by two atlesian guards. They were standing at the entrance while observing me and waiting for me to finish.

Now, let's see if there are records about the destruction of our village long ago. I might be able to find the culprit if I'm lucky. I say in my mind.

* * *

Lupin went outside and head over to Ruby and the others to send his wishes.

"Oh, hey Lupin." Velvet greeted him.

"Oh, hello Velvet." Lupin waved his hand.

"You're alone? Where's Theo?"

"Busy. He's gathering some information about something."

"Why don't you help him?"

Lupin shrugs. "Nah, he doesn't need my help at the moment. He didn't even tell me what kind of information he's looking for so, it's probably something personal."

"I see."

Lupin stretches his arms. "Well, how about you? You guys doing good?"

"So-so. Just got back from a mission." Says Velvet.

"Oh okay. Well, good luck with that." Says Lupin.

"Thanks." Says Velvet and then, she continued on her way.

Lupin approached Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Sun and Neptune. They were talking about some things.

"So guys, you heading out on the battelfield?" Says Lupin.