Episode 12: New Semester

We were in the cafeteria. It was already the start of a new semester with the classes starting tomorrow.

"So, you okay now?" Lupin was sitting across the table in front of me.

"Yeah. Did some training to improve myself. How about you? How's it going with Team RWBY? About your relationship with Weiss and the others?"

"So that's what you've been doing huh?" Lupin shrugs. "Yeah, we're all good now. I've got Ruby to thank for that. I still feel kinda guilty about it though."

"Nah, you'll get used to it." I started eating my food.

Everyone was in the cafeteria. Nora was throwing some food over to Yang's mouth. I was slightly amazed by her accuracy though.

"So, I'm the only one who hasn't been given missions huh? I'm the only one who's left behind. It's making me feel bad." I chuckled. I was busy with training and honing my skills that I forgot to accept one.

"Nah, you'll be given soon enough." Says Lupin.

While eating our fill, Nora accidentally hit Weiss with a pie. Which caught our attention because of its squishy sound.

"Oh, this is NOT going to be good." Says Lupin.

I was still eating my food. They started fighting all of a sudden. I pity Jaune though since he flew all the way to the window.

Lupin was now involved because he was hit with a flying hotdog on his face after I leaned forward to evade it.

All the students ran outside and screamed. I took my food and sit around the corner, activating my semblance.

Sun entered the cafeteria at a bad time. He was together with someone else.

It was a mess. Bunch of tables were piling up with Nora standing in it.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I'm Queen of the Castle! I'm Queen of the Castle!" She happily exclaimed.

Ruby planted her foot on a table and pointed to everyone in Team JNPR. By the way, I'm on the corner where Team JNPR is. "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!"

The others agreed with her. "Yeah!"

Nora jumped down. "Off with their heads!"

They all started fighting. Everyone from JNPR started with a watermelon.

"Yang! Turkey" Says Ruby.

Yang took two turkeys and wore them like her gauntlets. She destroyed some watermelons and jumped back. And then, she destroyed some of them again.

Blake took some long bread and used them as a weapon.

Lupin was in the middle, carrying the longest bread and defended himself from the pincer attack.

Yang threw the turkey gauntlets. Lupin jumped and evaded. Jaune was hit by those and was pushed away.

Pyrrah and Blake were now attacking Lupin. He fought them equally and smiled. He winked and kicked Blake. She blocked and performed a backward somersault and landed on the ground a few distance behind Lupin.

He was now fighting Pyrrah while slowly backing away. His weapon broke and jumped backwards to take another food weapon. He closed in to attack Ren.

Pyrrah hurled her food weapon like a spear and pushed Blake away. She threw several of them in which, Yang deflected it but was hit too.

Ruby slid across the table using a tray. She deflected a bread to Pyrrah but she evaded. Ruby continued sliding and rammed the tray to Pyrrah, causing her to be pushed away.