Episode 32: Results after the Battle

Lupin

"HYAAAH!" I unleashed my trump card towards Cinder's attack. Theo told me to intercept it but, my main goal is to destroy that Grimm Dragon since it's more dangerous than this crazy chick here and her attack somehow aligned with my objective so, I included her and that weird arrow of hers as one of my targets.

The Grimm Dragon, as expected, blocked my attack. But even an Ultralisk dies from this one so, the Grimm Dragon got destroyed protecting Cinder. After that, the full power of my attack was lessened but it still managed to damage Cinder.

She was electrocuted all over her body and her arm was cut off. Now Yang isn't the only one who suffers one hand. She spat out blood and is blown away from the explosion so, I took Pyrrah with me as I descend from the tower. I know this isn't enough to kill Cinder since she has those absurd powers of a maiden.

And judging by how the Grimms didn't even attack her, especially that Dragon, she's probably in league with them unlike the White Fang.

To be honest, I expected more of a challenge from her since she has those stolen maiden powers she was so proud of. How disappointing. Oh well, that's that.

I guess, that's one more thing to know about. Now then, moving on.

After our descent, I saw Ruby on the ground with Theo, unconscious above her. Thankfully, Weiss caught them while they were falling. I place Pyrrah down and Jaune came running towards us.

I collapsed on my feet and sit on the ground while looking up, heaving a sigh of relief.

"I guess that's it. Damn, Theo sure likes to sleep in the most critical moments." I say as I glance over to him, sleeping.

Couldn't care less about Cinder's location right now. She'll live but after taking my attack head on, she'll probably go back to her superiors to report or something.

"Pyrrah!" Jaune embraced her tight which caused her to express a pained face.

"Calm down Jaune, she's not going anywhere. She'll probably die because of you if you keep doing that." I pointed towards Pyrrah's face.

Jaune lessens his grip and calmed down while crying. "You idiot. You could've died! Please don't you EVER do that again!"

Pyrrah inhaled deeply and exhaled. "Sorry Jaune. I guess I'm back." After their embrace, they looked at each other's eyes and shared a kiss.

Ruby and Weiss were glad for a moment but after witnessing the scene, their faces went red and gasped. Theo's face...or visor is also near Ruby so, she pushed him away and placed him gently to the ground while still embarassed.

I sigh. "Geez, get some room guys." I waved my hand dismissively. I'm exhausted to care about those things now. After saying that, I lied down to the ground and looked up at the sky.

I heard several noises coming from the direction where the evacuation took place.

"Heeey!" It was Nora's voice. She's with Ren, Sun, Blake and Neptune.

"Oh? Here they come." I said.

They were accompanied by medics, a few marines and Raynor, himself. Looks like he arrived just on time huh?

Everyone, excluding me stared at the new group approaching us.

"Yo, looks like everything's taken care of eh?" Says Raynor.

I chuckled. "Yeah. Please take care of Theo, he's unconscious right now. Used up too much of his aura and stamina in this battle. The man clearly pushed himself in this battle with lots of things on his mind."