Episode 101: Ultron VS Sigma

Special Guest: Penny.

Author Note: Penny is going to be human in this one and again this is non-canon okay. While she is human she does keep up the robotic theme. And no she's not the Winter Maiden this time,  Winter is the Winter Maiden (yeah I know).

It's been a couple of days since team Rwby started re-watching  Death Battle's newest season, now with the hosts showing what they look like. Here we see it is now night at the Newly rebuilt Beacon Academy as we see team Rwby getting ready to watch newest Death Battle

"Okay we got everything we need for tonight's Death Battle" Weiss said setting up the snacks and seats and a special projector for tonight's episode.

"Awesome can't wait for the new episode." Yang replied

"Yes this is going to be amazing." Ruby added

Just then the girls hear a knock at the door.

"Um did any of you order pizza?" Yang asked?

"Wasn't me" Blake replied

"Oh yeah I may have forgot mention that I invited someone else." Ruby said

"Who did you invite?" Weiss asked.

Ruby opened the door as it revealed to be Penny.

"Penny?" WBY said in unison.

"Salutations members of team RWBY." Penny greeted them.

"Nice to see you again Penny but aren't you supposed to be in Atlas?" Weiss asked.

"Oh do not worry Weiss, your sister said I could come visit you at Beacon anytime I like."

"Oh okay." Weiss said.

"Anyways, Penny we were about to watch a new Death Battle episode, wanna come join us?" Yang asked the former robotic girl

"I would be delighted to Yang."  Penny said as she the others took their seat and Weiss started the episode.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Humans fear what they don't understand, especially when it comes to the infinite potential of artificial intelligence.

"Just like I was." Penny pointed out.

"Yeah before you were a robot." Ruby said.

Boomstick: Like Ultron, Marvel's mechanical mass murderer.

"Hey isn't he robot gut from the same universe as Captain America, Hulk and Iron Man?" Yang asked.

"He is." Weiss replied.

Wiz: And Sigma, the general of genocide from Mega Man X.

"They are bad robots?" Penny asked.

"Yeah but your good one, er I mean you used be a good robot until you were turned human." Ruby said to her friend.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Ultron

Wiz: Hank Pym was a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of the revolutionary Pym Particles, and designated Scientist Supreme by Eternity. He was also the "father" of one of the greatest mass murderers in the universe.

Boomstick: Guess which one he's most remembered for?

"Making Ultron." The girls said in unison.