Episode 35 Godzilla VS Gamera

My thirty fifth for episode 35

Godzilla belongs to Toho

Gamera belongs to Kadokawa Pictures

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

And for a special cameo of an original character that belongs to a friend of mine on Deviantart. That OC rightfully belongs to Golork on Deviantart.

Note: I've been making a lot of plans making RWBY watching other series while also making my own fanfictions that aren't reaction based. Just to let you know, I was thinking of making RWBY react to the Godzilla NES creepypasta series based on that one video on youtube that's a narrative. But I wanna focus on Samurai Jack first after this Death Battle because Samurai Jack hasn't been done in a while and I don't want people to be impatient because I know how you all feel of RWBY reacting to Jack fighting the lava monster (and the twist that we never knew at first), meeting the Scotsman (hilarity and epicness ensues), and even Jack being a gangsta (which is one of my favorite episodes). So…. I will do Samurai Jack first and then do the Creepypasta some other day.

Also, I recently updated my profile so go and check it out if you want to. Also, June 8th is my birthday, which is today! so hooray for me!

And now. Enjoy the epic Kaiju battle!

After seeing an epic cyborg showdown, RWBY did say it was really awesome and originally at first wanted to go to bed. But they just saw a giant monster for the next episode and they just couldn't help but decide to watch this one for tonight.

"Alright, girls! We are gonna see this one tonight and we off to bed." Ruby announced as she puts in the next disc and hits play.

As they hit play, they see a montage of massive monsters that some even tower of small skyscrapers.

"I am SO gonna love this one." Yang said with a big grin. She LOVES watching monster movies as they rampage across entire cities and even more awesome as they fight each other. Ruby so agrees too since she's also a monster fan. Blake and Weiss has heard of this kind of thing but never seen much so they are interested how this will play out.

(Cues Invader Jim Johnston)

Wiz: Kaiju. The japanese word for-

Boomstick: A giant monster that destroys everything around it!

"Yep. That's all that's needed to describe what it means." Yang grins.

"And the word 'Kaiju' sound awesome! I'm now gonna call them that for now on!" Ruby shouted.

Boomstick: Like Godzilla, the king of the monsters.

Wiz: And Gamera, the Guardian of the Universe.

"Oh these two sound awesome and interesting." Blake said. Despite never seeing a kaiju movie, she's interested in this.

Wiz: Despite being box-office rivals for half a century, these two have enormous creatures have never met… until today.

"Huh. Just like Mario vs Sonic and Goku vs Superman, these two must have a long rivalry." Weiss acknowledged.