Episode 85: Naruto Vs Ichigo

"How many episodes of Deathbattle have we watched so far?" Yang said

"Well with one episode per night I'd say at least 84 episodes" Weiss said after doing the math in her head.

"Well its about to be 85 episodes cause I'm staring the next one" Ruby said as she started the next episode.

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: The Holy Shonen Trinity, the big three. Any long time reader of Shonen Jump will recognize these, some of the biggest titles in manga and anime history.

"So anime must be pretty big their world" Blake said

"Apperently so if they have something called 'The big three' " Weiss said

Boomstick: And it's time for two of those Shonen heroes to throw down.

"What's a shonen?" Ruby said

"I'm on it" Yang said looking up the definition and after a few seconds she found it. "Oh here it is, a shonen is a type of anime directed at a younger audience and kids" Yang said as she read what it said on her scroll.

"Oh" Ruby said

Wiz: Naruto Uzumaki, ninja prodigy of the Hidden Leaf.

Boomstick: And Ichigo Kurosaki, the enormously powerful Soul Reaper from Bleach. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Naruto Uzumaki

Wiz: Konoha, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, is a pretty quiet town.

"Kinda like vale right sis" Ruby said

"Yep" Yang said

Boomstick: Not what I'd expect for a city full of ninja. Still, there was at least one troublemaker among the bunch, the number one knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki.

"Wait did he say a city full of ninjas?" Blake said

"Yep that's what I heard" Yang said

Naruto: I'm home, everyone! Naruto Uzumaki has returned to the Hidden Leaf Village!

Wiz: Orphaned at a young age and ostracized by his peers, Naruto may have been mischievous, but he had great aspirations. His goal was to become the towns Hokage.

"What?" Ruby  said

Boomstick: Which is a fancy word for ninja governor.

"Oh okay" Ruby said

Wiz: The only way Naruto could reach such a prestigious position was to excel in ninja school.

"Kinda like beacon" Weiss said

"Except minus the dust Grimm and semblances" Yang said

Boomstick: Like ninja Harry Potter, though he should really find a place that'll teach him not to dress like a clown and run like a real human being. What does he think he is, an airplane?

"Haha the outfit does make him look like a clown" Yang said

Wiz/Weiss: Actually, his posture likely decreases wind resistance, which could be beneficial when moving at superhuman speeds where angular momentum is a smaller factor.

Boomstick: (mocks him), I remember when you ran like that in middle school.

"Hahahahah" RWBY said