Episode 104 Aquaman VS Namor

It's been a few days since Rwby watched Darkseid fight Thanos as we see them again watching another episode of Death Battle after finishing their homework and doing some research on Earth's other cartoon shows so they would be familiar with them in case Death Battle ever used them as a reference.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Boomstick: You know the phrase, "there's plenty of fish in the sea"? Yeah, real obvious, but it turns out there's a bunch of superheroes down there, too!

Ruby: "There are?" Ruby asked

Yang: "I guess so and we're about to find out." Yang replied while eating some gummy beowulves.

Wiz: I don't think you understand what that phrase means.

Weiss: " I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand what anything means." Weiss said in a snarky tone.

Boomstick: Like Aquaman, the king of Atlantis!

Wiz: And Namor, the first mutant and... also king of Atlantis.

Blake: " Wait they're both kings?" Blake asked confused by this.

Ruby: " Maybe they're different kings?" Ruby guessed

Yang: " Or maybe they're brothers?" Yang added.

Weiss: " Hardly, they're clearly from different universes." Weiss replied.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

# Aquaman

(*Cue: Heroes Of The West*)

Boomstick: I don't get mermaids. I mean, they're kinda hot, but they're fish people, and then when you meet 'em, all they wanna do is try to kill you. I guess Tom Curry got to be one of the lucky ones if you know what I mean.

Wiz: After a chance meeting, Tom was left to father Arthur, the son of a mysterious woman of the sea.

Boomstick: Though she thinks she was knocked up by a fish Jesus wizard... i-it's not important, comics are weird.

Weiss: "Not as weird as the other fighters we saw." Weiss commented

Yang: "Too true Weiss, too true." Yang added as she and the others recalled the other Death Battles they all watched.

Wiz: Regardless, Arthur learned to hone his aquatic powers from a very young age. When Arthur was just two years old, poor Tom thought he had drowned when he was actually just playing with some fish. While breathing underwater.

Ruby: " Wow, how awesome would it be to breathe underwater!" Ruby said excidedly.

Weiss: " It would be useful if we ever had a mission that involved diving suits." Weiss added.

Blake: " Yeah because wouldn't need suits." Blake replied.

Boomstick: Tom trained Arthur to master his powers until eventually, his mother showed up with a heavy dose of truth. Arthur was the rightful king of the underwater city, Atlantis. *sigh* I wish there were more stories about parents coming back. In real life, too.

Yang: " You and me both Boomstick." Yang agreeing with him as she and him wanted their parents to come back as Ruby comforted her half sister.

Ruby: " I'm sure aunt Raven will be back someday." Ruby said to Yang reassuring her.

Yang: " Thanks sis." Yang said.

Wiz: And so, Arthur would descend the ocean depths to claim his birthright and maintain the peace between land and sea as the king, the superhero... Aquaman.