Episode 46 Iron Man vs Lex Luthor

Author's Note: Hey every one. Finally done with this chapter. I know this is the episode a lot of you REALLY wanted to see. I'm feeling a bit ashamed of myself how it took me this long to get this episode put out. Now before we get started with this chapter, lets allow ourselves to take a moment of silence for the late Stan Lee for giving us all these characters that impacted our lives...…..…..…...…...…..…...…...…...…...…...…...…...…..R.I.P. Stan Lee, your cameos will be missed. Since this episode features a Marvel character, this can act as a tribute to him. Alright, don't really have anything else to add at the moment. I could talk about volume six of RWBY but I'll do that next chapter. Now without further or do, enjoy the chapter.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth

Death Battle is owned by Screwattack

Iron Man is owned by Marvel

Lex Luthor is owned by DC

Soundtracks belong to their respective owners

Iron Man VS Lex Luthor

Ruby puts in the next episode into the DVD player and then she raided the closet where the team kept their individual stash of snacks and the leader rushed to plop her buns right back on her spot on the couch and pressed the play button. "Sorry, but this is gonna be too good to see this without any snacks." Ruby said as she munched on a strawberry strudel. Though the giant sword episode was badass in its own unique way and Guts was another unforgettable character, the episode was a little too dark to handle if they didn't have each other to comfort and support. Hopefully this one will turn it around for them.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Technology, it improves our lives, lets you watch cool shows on the internet, and sometimes, it can help you to rival gods.

The huntresses seemed hyped for the theme of this battle. This battle seems to mostly involve highly advanced weapons by the looks of it.

"Yes! This is what I'm talking about. Technology fight!" Ruby shouted as shut started munching on some chocolate covered caramels. This is just what she needs.

"Well, I'm sold. I'm curious to see what sort of technology we'll be seeing in this fight and how it compares to what we have." Weiss said with a smile gracing her features.

"Even I can agree seeing advanced gear is interesting." Blake said.

Boomstick: Like with Iron Man, the Armored Avenger.

"Iron Man…" Yang said with a scrutinized look that into a satisfied smirk and a nod. "…Not gonna lie, cool name."

"Check it out, he's also from the Marvel Universe!" Ruby eagerly pointed out. RWBY noticed when a fight was briefly shown between Iron Man and Thor in the middle of a forest at night during the intro.

"Another Marvel character, lets see what makes him unique compared to the other Marvel characters."

Wiz: And Lex Luthor, arch nemesis of Superman.

"Arch nemesis of Superman?" Weiss exclaimed softly. This caught the girls by surprise at how this man is involved with Superman.