Episode 23 Batman VS Spider-Man

My twenty third for episode 23

Batman belongs to DC Comics

Spiderman belongs to Marvel

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Link Vs Cloud was the most awesome fight so far and RWBY is now interested in the next combatants they saw in the teasers. Ruby hits play

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

What RWBY sees are two male heroes fighting in the night. on the side of a building.

Wiz: They're the guardians of the night, the superhuman saviors of the lone and helpless.

Blake and Ruby smiled at hearing that. They admire the ones who save the lone and helpless.

Boomstick: Bruce Wayne, the Batman...

Wiz:... And Peter Parker, the Spider-Man.

"This will get interesting." Yang said. Ruby was super excited. She loved superheroes in comic books she read and so does Yang. Blake actually was curious with the Batman. Weiss grabbed her popcorn and took a bite.

Boomstick: It's no secret that given for prep, both Batman and Spider-Man can defeat pretty much any opponent.

Wiz: Which is why we're pitting them against each other with only their standard equipment, gladiator style.

"Again?!" Ruby said in disappointment. She wanted to see everything.

"It's by the rules to make it fair." Weiss said.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skill to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant was standing on top of a rooftop of a building in the middle of a cloudy night. A lightning bolt struck and RWBY saw him. A full grown man somewhere in his late 30's to early 40's dressed in a grayish-black suit made of what looks like light but durable armor, black combat boots, bladed gauntlets, a cowl with pointy ears that only covers his upper head including his eyes, a golden belt and a black flowing cape. The most eye catching feature is a symbol on his chest that is shaped like a bat (they vary but are recognizable). Blake seems to like really his outfit while RWY stared in awe at this man.

Batman

(Cues Batman (1989) — Main Theme)

Wiz: The Dark Knight is the master of the shadows.

"I think I like this figure already." Blake said in astonishment. She especially liked the nickname and was getting interested.

Wiz: Using intimidation as a weapon, he patrols the streets of Gotham City.

Blake has also used intimidation at times against certain opponents to make things easier when she was with the White Fang.

Boomstick: You know you're doing something right when people are terrified at just your shadow.

Blake smirked.

BACKGROUND

Age: 41

Height: 6'2" (as tall as Fox)

Secret Identity: Bruce Wayne

Net Worth: $6.9 billion (Weiss is impressed despite not recognizing the currency symbol)