Episode 102 Roshi VS Jiraiya

It's been a few days since Penny came last night and watched the Ultron vs Sigma Death Battle with team RWBY as we see girls setting up for tonight's episode.

"Alright girls let's watch this new episode and call it a night." Ruby proclaimed.

"Fine I suppose one more episode wouldn't hurt." Weiss agreed.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: The finest warriors are never developed on their own, while some are simply molded by their enemies, the best usually seek the wisdom of a master.

"Like how I learned to use my scythe by being taught by uncle Qrow." Ruby commented.

"And how I learned to fight from dad." Yang added.

Boomstick: Who, for some reason, is a weird old pervert. Like Roshi, turtle hermit and teacher to Dragon Ball's greatest hero.

"So he's the guy that taught Goku how to fight?" Blake asked.

"Seems like it." Weiss added.

Wiz: And Jiraiya, the toad sage and instructor to the most famous ninja of all.

"Oh he's from Naruto." Ruby commented.

"I'm guessing he must be the guy that Naruto how to be a ninja." Yang said.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Master Roshi

Wiz: Goku is, without a doubt, one of the greatest martial arts champions of all time.

"Well not really since he didn't beat Superman." Weiss commented.

Boomstick: Well, yeah! He's good enough to rival gods, become a Super Saiyan, and even master Ultra Instinct.

"Oh yeah I remember that, but he still lost to Superman." Blake said.

"But either way he's still powerful." Yang added.

Wiz: But he never would've achieved any of it without the guidance of Master Roshi.

Boomstick: A martial artist who's so powerful, there's only one thing in the world that can stop him. Well, uh, two things, really, if you get what I mean.

(Roshi tries to grope Launch, she loads and primes a gun.)

"Oh you can't be serious." Weiss said.

"Wow this guy is creepy than our uncle." Yang added.

Launch: I know your game, old man, and I don't wanna play!

(She fires as Roshi screams.)

"That's what you get when you try to grope a girl." Blake said.

Boomstick: Anyway, when he was a hip youngin, Roshi studied under the legendary Master Potato-

Wiz: Mutaito.

Boomstick: -And a kitty cat! These masters of ass-whooping taught Roshi how to weaponize his own life energy, or ki.

"Oh I remember that Ki is like aura." Yang said.

"Well yeah but chi is more different than aura, remember?" Weiss asked.

"Oh yeah." Yang replied.

Wiz: Similar to many real-life Chinese martial arts, ki is the vital energy all living beings possess. The stronger and more focused you are, the greater your ki becomes.