Episode 95 Ryu VS Jin

RWBY is ready to watch another exciting episode of Death Battle between two iconic, video game fighters. Death Battle veteran Ryu returns as he fights Jin, Death Battle's newest combatant.

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Everyone has different reasons for studying martial arts. For a personal honor. To improve health.

Boomstick: and for kicking the crap out of the other people like with Ryu, The wandering world warrior of Street Fighter.

"Look guys! It's Ryu! He's back!" Ruby cheered.

"It's a good thing Death Battle brings back combatants. I don't mind," Blake said.

"If I recall correctly, Ryu lost to Scorpion. Right?" Weiss asked.

"Ryu did lost. But I'm glad that he's back. Ryu vs Scorpion was an awesome episode and one of my favorites. I look forward to Ryu's awesome fighting moves, like Shoryuken!" Yang beamed while throwing a fist in the air.

Wiz: and Jin Kazama the power-hungry martial arts master of Tekken.

"Ryu's new opponent looks really cool! I can't wait to learn about him! I love fighting video games so much!" Yang said in delight.

"Like Kung Fu Ninja Ultimate Slayer Death Battle 2?" Ruby said while giggling.

"Exactly!" Yang responded. "The game even has 'Death Battle' in its title. That's really cool," Yang added.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Yang started laughing. "Hey guys. I remembered something funny."

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake looked at Yang.

"Do you remember that time Boomstick translated one of Ryu's moves?" Yang asked.

RWB was confused by Yang's comment.

"And Diarrhea Joke Foot!" Yang hollered while laughing really hard.

Ruby and Blake started laughing with Yang. Weiss crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. I remember that immature joke from that dunce known as Boomstick," Weiss said annoyed. Yang laughed, thinking Weiss made a pun when she said 'immature joke.'

"I think you mean the 'Joudan Sokutogeri,' Yang," Blake clarified.

"I know. But And Diarrhea Joke Foot is still funny! I hope Boomstick brings this 'joke' back in this episode. Get it? Joke. I said 'joke' after Joke Foot. Eh? Guys?" Yang punned. RWB groaned. Yang snickered. "I thought it was funny. But let's watch this episode already. I'm super excited," Yang finished.

Ryu

Wiz: He's the hero the world never knew. His name means prosperous, plentiful and abundant. He is the wandering warrior. He is... Ryu.

RWBY was impressed with the introduction.

Boomstick: That's a pretty epic introduction for a hobo.

"It is. Oooh, I got one for myself!" Yang cleared her throat and made a similar intro for herself at the spot.

"She's the heroine Remnant will come to know. Her name means Little Light Dragon. She is the blazing, yellow brawler. She is… Yang Xiao Long!" Yang yelled in determination.

Ruby had stars in her eyes. "That is such an epic introduction," Ruby said in between breaths. Weiss and Blake agreed too.

"Thanks, sis!" Yang laughed.