Episode 73 Scrooge McDuck VS Shovel Knight

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Some people adventure for wealth. For others, the wealth is in the adventure.

"I adventure for the thrill of it" Yang said

"I adventure to reform the Whitefang" Blake said

"I became a Huntress to change the Schnee name" 

"I adventure for cookies" Ruby said

Boomstick: Either way, you'll be successful if you can bounce off your enemies heads.

"I would like to be successful but I'm not sure I would like to bounce on my enemies heads" Weiss said

Wiz: Like Scrooge McDuck, the wealthiest water fowl to ever live.

Boomstick: And Shovel Knight, a shining example of the code of shovelry. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Scrooge McDuck

(*Cues: DuckTales Remastered Soundtrack - Moon*)

Wiz: In 1867, Scrooge McDuck was born to a poor family in Glasgow, Scotland. He grew up a relatively normal duckling, until his 10th birthday.

Boomstick: Scrooge's father took him to see the remains of the old McDuck Clan castle. See, their family wasn't always super poor, and Scrooge was inspired by the sight of their former glory. So the next day, he got a job and earned his first money ever: a dime.

"Just like Weiss except the dime part" Ruby said

"Hey that's… okay that's actually pretty accurate" Weiss said after Ruby pointing out her life was like the rich waterfowl.

Wiz: Problem was, it was an American dime and Scrooge was in Scotland. Naturally feeling pretty cheated, Scrooge swore he'd build his fortune by being, I quote: "tougher than the toughies and sharper than the sharpies."

"What does that mean" Yang said wondering what quote meant

"I think it means that he's stronger and smarter than any other person" Blake said answering the blond brawler's question

Boomstick: So he hopped over to America to start his quest for wealth, and judging by his money vault today, where he literally swims in gold, I'd say he did a pretty effin' good job.

"WHAT?!" RWBY said

"He swims in his own money?!" Weiss said in a shocked tone

"Man this duck must be loaded with cash" Yang said after seeing how much gold he has.

Wiz: No obstacle is too difficult to keep him from fortune. By my estimations, his entire net worth today rests around three hundred quadrillion dollars.

"My Oum he's even richer than the Schnee dust company" Weiss said

"And that's saying something" Blake said.

Boomstick: Rich as he is, he's gotta defend his treasure trove somehow. So this wealthy waterfowl's got more guns than I do! Not to mention the trusty cannons he has hidden around his manor. Ha ha, nothin' like some old fashioned artillery for home defense!

"Ohh I should do that to our house back at Patch" Ruby said

"Sis won't that be a little dangerous?" Yang asked with concern 

"Pff of course not Yang I'll ask Dad if I can install weapons around the house to defend against Grimm" Ruby said

(*Cues: DuckTales Remastered - African Mines*)