Episode 88: Black Panther Vs Batman

"Man it's been a while since we watched Deathbattle" Yang said

"I know what you mean it's hard to believe that it's 2020 already" Weiss said

"Well let's start the new year with a new death battle!" Ruby said as she stared the episode"

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Predators. These fearsome beasts strike fear into the hearts of many.

"Like the Grimm" Ruby said

"Or Torchwick until we put him in jail" Yang said

"Or the White fang" Blake said

Boomstick: Well, sometimes they strike in awe, but yeah, mostly fear.

Wiz: And these two superheroes embody the fear of specific predators to an extreme.

Boomstick: Batman, the genius crime fighter from DC Comics.

"Huh guess there using Batman again" Yang said

"How many Batman episodes have we watched?" Weiss asked.

"Well we watched him lose against spider man and win captain America so I'd say two" Blake.

"Maybe he'll win in this episode" Ruby said

Wiz: And Black Panther, Marvel's royal warrior scientist.

"So he's Royalty?" Weiss said.

"From the looks of it" Yang said.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Black Panther

Wiz: Before he was the Black Panther, before he was a king, T'Challa was born the prince of Wakanda.

Boomstick/Yang: Waka-where now?

Wiz: Wakanda is an isolated fictional nation hidden somewhere in Africa. But while Wakanda itself is shrouded in secrecy, T'Challa was anything but isolated.

"Huh so a secret kingdom" Weiss said.

"Maybe there not ready to meet other people" Blake said.

Boomstick: He's been pretty much everywhere, but especially anywhere with a good university.

(Cue: Unveiled)

Wiz: After earning numerous degrees from Harvard, Oxford, Berkeley and MIT, T'Challa came home. His father, Wakanda's king, and then-current Black Panther, had been assassinated, and a new ruler needed to be named.

RY looked in sympathy knowing what its like loosing a hero and a relative.

Boomstick: But, to claim the throne, he'd have to claw his way through the rite of passage.

"I wonder what he had to do" Blake aaid

Wiz: This would be a test of fortitude, designed to stress T'Challa's bravery, fearlessness, and combat prowess.

"What does that mean?" Yang said.

Boomstick: Also known as "beating the crap out of six super deadly fighters!" But hey, T'Challa wasn't just a nerdy brainiac. He could fight, too, and he passed with flying colors.

"Good for him" Ruby said.

Wiz: Earning the throne, and the blessings of Wakanda's guardian deity, Bast, the Panther God.