♡TOUR AND FRIENDS♡

Ava POV

"AVA!" As I was sleeping I hear my name being called I open my eyes to see nothing then I hear my name shouted again "AVA PLEASE!" "WHAT!" I shout back I go to the bathroom and see wanda in the corner "what this better be important" she points behind me and I see nothing "there is a spider! Get it!" I roll my eyes and search for it and once I find it I see it's only a money spider, I decide to annoy wanda so I walk out with it "here" I go close to her with it and she screams and runs in the bathroom. "Either get it out or kill it!" I'm laughing so hard right now and I decide to let it go outside and shut the window, "it's gone" I say and then wanda steps out "thank you" she mumbles enough for me to hear.

Well now that we were up I decide to get changed after getting a shower. I went with:

And wanda went with:

"You look cute!" I tell wands and she looks at me and smiles "thanks you look nice too now let's go I'm starving!" I laugh at wanda as she pulls me down the stairs quite literally and we get to the food hall where so many students and teachers were

"You look cute!" I tell wands and she looks at me and smiles "thanks you look nice too now let's go I'm starving!" I laugh at wanda as she pulls me down the stairs quite literally and we get to the food hall where so many students and teachers were. As we got there I went with a croissant and fruit bowl and wanda went with French toast with blueberries. When finding a seat I notice shuri so I pull us over to her, "shuri!" "Hey girl" she pulls me in for a hug and I introduce eachother "shuri this is wanda, wanda this is shuri" "Nice to meet you!" Shuri says "Yeah you too" they hug also and shuri speaks up "I'm going to introduce you to some people ok so this is Peter, MJ, Ned, Charlotte and caitlin" Peter was a brunette boy with a slim but tall figure, MJ was also brunette more tanned skin but a slim figure also, Ned had dark hair same as MJ bit tanned and looks muscular but not at the same time if that makes any sense, Charlotte is a blonde with a good figure and tall ish and caitlin is her twin so she looks the exact same except caitlin has ginger hair.

As we eat breakfast I notice a teacher in the distance and she looks HOT omg what am I saying she is my teacher. "Hey guys who is that over there?" Everyone looks my way "OH that is Miss Romanoff she is a Russian teacher" "your telling me THATS miss Romanoff and she teaches me last lesson everyday!" Shuri nods unsure "I mean I guess" then wanda interrupt me before answering "Let's go introduce ourselves or introduce Ava anyway her future girlfriend" wanda laughs along with everyone else and I blush at that. Before I knew it wanda had hold of my arm and dragging me to miss Romanoff "excuse me miss, do you teach Russian?" Miss romanoff looks our way "Yes I am" she replies "well lucky you this is Ava" miss romanoff looks at me and holds her stare on my legs "Oh your ava" she says a bit quiet as if not noticing I heard, wanda interrupts us "have fun bestie" she winks at me, great! "So Ava your the only girl in the Russian class this year" "how come?" "Don't even get me started, I will tell you later probably during class give it 2 months and no one will attend" "trust me I will be there" I say to her and I touch her forearm and she blushes at the contact, I smirk at that and start to walk away "see you tomorrow Miss Romanoff" I say and spin on my heel and walk to find a girl who is doing the tour her name is Carol.

After some time I find Carol and she starts to show us around the school and it's so cool, so many different rooms for different classes. And after what felt like years we were finished and I went to find wanda. "Hey!" I hear wanda shout from the other end of the hall "hi" I reply and stop as I wait for wanda. "This place is so cool" she says enthusiastically "damn right" I turn notice shuri coming up to us "sup guys" shuri says me and wanda both say hi at the same time as we all link arms and start walking down the hallway "so just to clarify we all like girls yes?" Wanda and I nod at shuri and she continues "so I just want to make sure no one likes eachother yes, because don't get me wrong I think us 3 will be best friends and I don't want that ruined by our feelings" shuri explains. "No that makes sense and nope I already have my eyes on someone" wanda says and I am about to talk when she interrupts me "and I'm pretty sure ava has the hots for miss Romanoff am I correct" "so not true" I reply rolling my eyes. I feel eyes on me from behind so I turn around and see miss Romanoff I give her a slight smile that turns into a smirk when I see her eyes on my butt so I quickly turn around to face her and she looks up to meet my eyes and blushes and turns around. Then I hear laughing and turn around to see them laughing their asses off "what is so funny?" "S-she j-" wanda couldn't even say a sentence she was wheezing of laughter then calms down and tries to talk again but just laughs harder, I roll my eyes and start walking away but facing them so I was walking backwards and next thing I know I bump into someone "omg I'm so sorry" I turn around to see a blushing miss romanoff "u-uh do-dont worry a-about it" I smirk at hearing her stutter I like this effect I have on her. I then hear running and soon see wanda come up to me whilst laughing and shuri is following behind "omg funniest thing ever" "shut up let's go!" I pull them by there arms as I say goodbye to miss Romanoff. I pull them to the dorm and they go onto wandas bed and eventually calm down, I raise my eyebrow at them telling them to talk but when they don't I groan and head to the shower to cool down. Today has been a crazy day!