♡TUESDAY♡

MISS ROMANOFF POV

As I watch my Ava and Lauren walk out of my classro- wait omg why do I keep saying my ava? You know what fuck the rules of no having a teacher x student relationship, I like Ava and I will make her mine maybe after her detention today something may happen and our date is next Wednesday so let's see what happens.

My first lesson went alright I have 5 people in it and they all engage in lesson nicely but now it's break and let me tell you when a teacher needs a coffee she will get herself a coffee. So that's what I'm doing heading to the teachers lounge which I have to walk through the canteen (Cafeteria).

As I am walking through I get pulled to one side by, Lauren?

"Hey miss" Lauren says to me which makes me confused more on why she is interrupting my coffee run.

"Lauren, how may I help you?" I try to speak calmly but I may have to tell her to hurry or walk with me,

"Ok here's the thing, you know Ava well obviously you do but uh she may not be in your lesson today.." what the hell! Ok nat keep your cool and stay calm.

"And why would that be Lauren? Also I'm trying to get my coffee so may we" I point to the door telling her to tell me on the way she nods her head simply and speaks again,

"I don't know how to tell you this and she will tell you in her own time but she isn't doing great today wanda knows more than I do, I just got a text from Ava saying she isn't doing great" I then start to worry is she sick, does she have bad mental health Lauren obviously notices and tell me "It's um I don't know if it's bad as I don't experience it, do you maybe have a spare lesson so you can go speak with her I'm sure she wants to talk to you out of everyone" she gives me abit of a smirk.

I nod my head with a chuckle "Well in fact I have a free lesson 3rd lesson so I will go check up on her then" Lauren nods and tells me she will go tell wanda so she waves bye and I go in and get my coffee.

~~skip to a few mins before 3rd lesson~~(because I can)

I worried about Ava all lesson but finally I tell my 2nd year goodbye and make my way to her room, but I just remembered I don't know where it is so I go and grab Lauren which her record tells me she has voice or something so I quickly speed walk over.

I find her room and knock on the door the teacher, Mr Lasenbry, says 'come in' I enter and say I need a word with Lauren "hi, sorry to bother you can I have a quick word with Lauren Jauregui please?" The teacher nods signalling Lauren to come out

Lauren stands and makes her way over with a confused face, "how may I help you miss?"

"Sorry to pull you out of lesson but uh what's Avas dorm room number?" Lauren laughs and tell me it's 424, I reply with a thanks and we make our separate ways.

As I'm heading up the stairs I feel a bit nauseous but I put it aside and get to her room. I find 424 and knock gently I hear a faint 'coming' she unlocks the door and stands there with a shocked crying face, she signalls me to come in so I do so and she shuts her door and just engulfs me in a tight hug. I hug her back just as much and we make our way to her bed.

"What's wrong love?" She has a tear stained face and I notice my blazer is now stained with her tears but at this moment I don't care.

She looks up to meet my face "I-I" she tries to speak but just more tears come spilling out and I'm so confused what's wrong but heartbroken for her. She tries again "My f-fr-iend c-all-called m-e l-last ni-ght a-and s-sai-d" I tell her to calm down as I lay back on her bed with her head on my chest I start to untangle her hair with my fingers.

At this moment in time I wanted to know what's going on but I won't force her until she is ready. I tap her leg and with my hand signal her up she got up after calming down I put my arm behind her shoulder and under her legs so I was carrying her bridal style I grabbed her key card and we made our way down the stairwell we got to the teachers lounge where my stuff is I place her on the sofa as she questions "why are we here?" I motion her to shh as I call my boss.

Nat
Boss

Hey I'm calling in to say I have got to leave work I have a doctors appointment they just called me
Ok that's fine I will get someone to cover you
Lifesaver thank you I will be back in tomorrow
No problem see you tomorrow natasha
You too Brian
(Hang up)

Come on then she groans and I decide to pick her up again as people are in lesson so it wont matter. She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist, I put my left hand around her back as my hand is placed on her lower back, with my right hand I grab my bag and key card. "Do you have your phone?" She nods and mumbles a 'back pocket' so I check and pull it out so it won't fall and I put it into my bag we, well by we I mean I am, we walk down the hallway and through the double doors of school, as I walk down the path she puts her head in my neck and I feel her soft breath on my skin which makes by breath hitch a lil.

We get to my car and I try to get her off and into her seat but she will not let go. "Come on Ava you have to let go" I have tried 10x and she is still sound asleep I have tried to take her arms off but no she just tightens mumbling 'no'.

I sigh and decide to drive with her clinging on to me for dear life I buckle us in and drive home what happens next is just shocking, but a good shock if you know what I mean...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally am I right, I don't remember the last time I updated it so here you are!

Leave here what you think happens and ideas for later chapters.

I have a question! Do you want one of them to be G¡P? If so which one I'm now writing the next part and don't know if I should or not if so I will write it in the description!