♡MEETING YELENA BELOVA♡

Natasha POV

About 1 hour later I get a message from my sister just saying she is about 5 minutes away. Ava is on her phone scrolling through her social media as per usual, I really hope they get on I mean they surely will they have the same personalities basically.

I start to daydream about different scenarios when the doorbell rings I stand up and go see that it's my lovely sister

"Yelena! Hi!" I exclaim as I wrap my arms around her neck as her's go to my waist.

"Natasha, its been a long time since we caught up, show me to my new best friend!" I laugh at her childish manner and show her to where Ava is.

"Ava this is my sister Yelena, yelena this is my girl ava" they both share a greeting with a hug.

It's now 1 hour into yelena being here and as suspected there hanging out and joking with eachother, pretty much inseparable but am I bothered by it not in the slightest I'm glad ava likes my family and my sister approves of my girl. I can't really say girlfriend when we haven't asked eachother out so girl it is.

"I best be going!" I hear yelena say as I walk into the room there in. "Aw visit again?" Ava replies, I'm not jealous calm down natasha there just going to be friends.

Yelena walks over to me "she is a keeper, don't let her slip and if you make her upset I won't be happy" Ok damn

"Of course I will visit again can't miss out on seeing my sis and new best friend!" Ava laughs and they go to hug then yelena comes over to me and hugs me.

"Ok love you both, you have my number so if this one is giving you a hard time call me and I will slap her to get some sense in ok?" Ava giggles as she replies with an 'ok' and yelena leaves through the front door shouting bye.

Once yelena leaves me and ava relax on the sofa and watch a Disney + movie of her choice and we get comfy and just wait till later where she will decide to sleep over again or I take her back to her dorm.

Sorry guys may not update as much these past 2 weeks have been really hard for me for various reasons from being in year 11 so revising, to finding out a teacher I'm close with has cancer to getting ready for a funeral but I will update these 3 stories as much as I can.

And I just recently wrote a story for my English class so if I get it back I may upload it to the imagines book and change the names to a celebrity but its about having cancer and dying from it so we will see as it will be touching to some people.