♡...♡

Sorry about last part I had to ask a question so I unpublished then published it again sorry!

Same day just in the morning with Ava POV.

Ava POV

It was the next morning when I get a call from my best friend Eric,

"Eric heyy what's up? Its like 3 in the morning-" I say a bit confused and tired

"Ava this is important look I'm sorry for waking you up at 3 I forgot about time zones as its like gone 8 here but um I was walking past your house and your dad saw me and pulled me aside, it's your mum Ava"

"What do you mean it's my mum? What's happened? Eric?" I am starting to panic and shake so I step into my bathroom so wanda doesn't wake up.

"Um I have no easy way of telling you, your mum has started drinking again and it's bad like real bad to the point where she is becoming abusive, I'm so sorry Ava your dad told me not to tell you but your my best friend and I can't keep that a secret" I start crieing

"She promised she would stop! No! Do you have proof?!" Eric huffs and a notification on my phone comes so I pull my phone away and see it's a video of my mum walking drunk like.

"I got to go" I say crieing, Eric is about to talk when I hang up I walk into the bedroom and sit on my bed, I cry and cry and cry, I'm bawling my eyes out and I must have been loud as Wanda wakes up.

"Ava, what's wrong?" I shake my head she takes that as a symbol of I don't want to talk about it, "I'm gonna call in sick or something please tell Lauren that I won't be in because if my mental health"

Wanda nods and rests my head in her neck she runs her fingers through my hair which comforts me enough to fall asleep.

When I wake up I see the time is 9 o'clock and a note on my bedside table

Good morning Ava,
When your reading this I'm probably already gone, I have called I'm sick for you and told Lauren. I didn't wake you up because I wanted you to rest, see you when I get home take care.
Love ya,
Wands

I sit up and look at my wardrobe and think 'should I get changed? Or stay in pajamas?' Comfy clothes I just grab sweater and leggings and think back to yesterday's call I start to cry again, why mum why do you have to start drinking again? You said you would stop why can't you stick to your words for once in your life?!

I started watching netflix and crieing when it got to around 12 I heard a knock on my door I look at the door confused but go and answer anyway, as I open the door I see miss Romanofd standing there I look shocked but signal her to come in and just hug her tight. It feels so right being in her arms like she is my light to guide me through this tough time.

~~~~~Following on from last~~~~~ chapter

Miss Romanoff POV

As I was driving Ava started shuffling a bit almost like she was some what grinding on me which made me a lil wet but thought nothing of it like she was just getting comfy but then her hand went to my thigh.

"Ava honey I'm driving" she wasn't listening instead she started to kiss my neck, don't get me wrong I loved this but I want her to be fully ok before doing anything. "Ava, Ava no no no stop! Ava stop!" She looked at me confused

"I want you to be 100% and something is clearly up and I don't want this to be a coping method or something, "I am 100%" she says confidently.

"No Ava your not you are clearly going through something and I not going to force you to tell me, but when your ready I will be here for you and I will help you through this" she looks at me teary eyes and just starts crieing again so with my hand that is free I slowly run my fingers through her hair.

We get to my house and I pick her up and take her inside, I place her on the sofa and tell her to stay there, I run back to my car and get my bag, and a few other bits. I then go back inside and grab us 2 glasses of water, as I go into the living room she is sprawled out and crieing.

I tap her leg signalling to move so I can sit down but instead I grab her legs and move her closer to the edge as I go in behind her and cuddle her, she snuggles closer and I place my arm around her and hold her close, our legs intertwining as we just peacefully sleep, luckily I have an alarm set for around half 4 so I can make food for us.