♡ EMOTIONAL TALK ♡

⚠️Mention of Alcohol, lil abuse (not alot)

Ava POV:
I started to slowly wake up not really knowing where I was. I look around and remember I'm at Miss Romanoff's House. I look to see the time is nearly 5 o'clock and no miss romanoff around so I get up and walk to a door that looks like it leads to the kitchen so I walk through and funnily enough there is my beauty of a teacher dancing with headphones on making food.

I lean against the doorway and watched with a small smirk on my face as I amuse myself by watching her dance like a complete loon in the kitchen.

She turns to face me and jumps like her soul left her body, I start laughing well more giggling at her as I hear her say "Ava you scared the living shit out of me" I start to laugh a lil more to see her starting to pout at this point I'm laughing so hard I'm forgetting all about why I was upset today.

I'm holding my stomach as she crosses her arms and turns around I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach, she leans into it and we start to sway to whatever was on. She turns around in my arms and hugs me I'm smaller so I rest my head an her chest and she puts her chin on my head.

After a few minutes of gently swaying and dancing to the music she pulls away and gets food on plates. She hands me one and she gets her own, she has made lasagne which is literally amazing we sit on the sofa and we start to watch a new show that came out called 'squid game' (it's so good tbf).

Once we finished eating we finished up ep. 1 and we face eachother. "Wanna tell me what was up?" I was about to talk when she spoke up "Obviously you don't have too, but it can sometimes be good to tell someone."

I look down take a deep breath then look back at her she holds my hand for comfort and I begin.

"It all started when I was around 3..."

Flashback

"Mommy look at what I drew in nursery today!" I say running up to her, she was smelling weird and I went to hug her when she tore me off her. I was upset that she didn't want a hug and she made no reaction to my drawing of me, mum and dad.

She got in the car, so I followed her and buckled in after many attempts, I hugged my bunny teddy. She started driving and I looked out the window.

Later that night...
Dad came home and I ran to hug him which he picked me up and started tickling me "Hey princess" he said laughing at me for giggling "Hey dada" he put me down and went over to mum.

"I'm not in the mood Simon" (I can't remember if I gave them a first name and I couldn't find it if I did, mum is called Veronica)

"What do you mean I was just going to hug you? And jeez Veronica why do you smell of alcohol" I stand there not knowing what's going on or about to happen. "Simon are you say I'm drunk?"

"No I'm saying have you been drinking?"
My dad asks but answers at the same time. "I have not been fucking drinking Simon I swear to god get out of my sight!" My mum starts screaming I start to cry they turn around and my mum comes towards me.

I start to back away from her and then my back hits the wall "what's wrong honey? Come here" my mum opens her arms "your scaring me.." I say timidly. She opens her arms for me to hug her but I shake my head she then grabs my arms really hard and starts to shake me "hug me you little rat" I start to scream "let go! Your hurting me!" My dad runs over to me takes my mums hands off me and picks me up I start to cry and he rubs my back.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHILD LIKE THAT! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HER MOTHER NOT A BULLY!" Mum looks at me then to my dad back to me then my dad again and walks away. She gets the keys and goes out the door and slams it.

"Are you okay Angel?" My dad says lightly touching my arm. "My arm hurts dada, she squeezed them really hard" he rubs my back and lays me on the sofa and puts his arm around me, I snuggle closer and go to sleep.

End of flashback

"A-aft-er that I fe-fell asl-asleep in m-my da-dads arms" miss romanoff takes me in her arms and just holds me doesn't say anything and it's comforting this way.

"It's ok, it's ok your safe now" she says rubbing my back. "Thank you miss Romanoff" I say into her neck, "please just call me Natasha. Miss romanoff in school" I nod my head as she just holds me.

"Anything else that happened?" I nod my head and sit up.

"You have no idea she started drinking more and more but after that time of hurting me she only hurt me one more time" miss r- I mean natasha looked at me like she wanted to kill someone "what do you mean?"

Flashback

It's now been 1 week of me turning 10. And to no surprise when I got home there were beer cans everywhere.

"Mum I'm home!" I shout as I get home, as I turn around to look in the living room she was at the door. "Where have you been! Your 3 minutes late!" I look at her scared because she has never shouted at me like this before.

She came stumbling towards me and grabbed me like she did when I was 3 and shook me. "I got let out late please don't hurt me!" I flinched as she raised her hand and then slapped me on the cheek and punched me in the stomach. "Lie to me ever again it will be a worse punishment!"

Dad was standing in the doorway he pulled me away from my mum and hid me behind him. "What have I told you! YOU DO NOT HIT YOUR KIDS ESPECIALLY MINE!" "I WANT YOU GONE FOR TONIGHT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, GO!" He pointed the door and she left.

End of flashback

"Come here!" Natasha bring me into a warm hug and whispers soothing things in my ear. "Your safe now."

"If she hits you again, you let me know! I'm so glad you moved to America and not stayed back in England near her! I will have to kill her if she hurts my girl!" I laugh at that. Wait did she just call me her girl?