WHERE ARE YOU

Lauren POV
Ava hasn't been in school in 2 DAYS where the hell is she. Yes she told all of us she was sick so she didn't go into school that 1 day but yesterday she wasn't in either. She better be in today or else I can't do my project that's due in... 3 DAYS AVAAAA.

I decides to call her as it's already 10am and she isn't here yet so before my 2nd class I go to the bathroom.

Ava POV
I am in the middle of making out with Nat when my phones buzzes on the table. We break apart, breathing heavily as I look at my phone in annoyance. I'm about to kiss Nat again when she pulls away
"Are you not going to get that? Could be important" I groan but she's right "fine I'm sure it's nothing tho" I only say that so we can get to back to what we were doing. What? She is a good kisser.

Lauren
Ava

Hello?
Ava where are you it's 10 and your not here yet
oh right I don't know if I will be in today
AVAAA GET TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD!
*mind* god someone has anger issues
Lauren I can't come in today sorry
Oh no no no, you better be in we need to do our project Ava it's due in like 3 days!
*mind* oh shit I forgot about that
Hey give me 2 seconds
"Hey do you mind if Lauren comes over after school we need to do our project?" Nat looks at me with uncertainty in her eyes "sure but I'm in the room at all times" I kiss her cheek and then hear
Ava? AVA
WHAT??!
Got your attention so??
Oh right I'm going to send you an address right now come here after school we will work on our project there-
"Nat stop" here I am trying to talk and here's Nat sucking my neck like a vampire. She shakes her head so I try pushing her off but I forgot she is much more stronger than me. I huff and just let her give me hickies if that is what makes her happy.
Alright I'm gonna go see you after school
Ok see you, love you A
Bye, love you L

Oops shouldn't have said that Nat is looking at me with jealousy, uh oh.
I get out of her grip and run to the bedroom with Nat hot on my tail, I get in and lock the door. *bang bang* "Ava Parker get your cute ass out here right now and you won't be in worse punishment than what you already are!"
I unlock the door and quickly step back as the door flings open and Nat grabs me with ease picking me up. "You need to be taught a lesson, I only get your love yous no one else. How about a punishment huh?" Nat smirks at me.

Well this isn't good...