♡BEAUTY IN THE MORNING♡

Natasha POV

After that night myself and ava slept for hours after she cried herself to sleep, I comforted her and made sure that I was by her all the time.

I couldn't believe she went through all that with her own mother, at least her dad wasn't like that and was protective over her. If she ever did that again I think I would have to fo something about it.

I really want to introduce ava to my sister yelena because I feel like they would be great friends honestly. I will call her in the morning and see what she can do.

But right now I need sleep desperately so I cuddled up to ava, wrapping both arms around her so I was big spoon and I tangle our legs together she was freezing so I need to warm her up.

~the next morning~

I woke up before Ava and decided to make us some breakfast, I checked the time to see that it was 8 I call the school and say that I'm not in school today due to needing rest from the doctors they said that was ok and get more rest, now I need a way to get ava out of school so I email the school telling them ava just emailed me saying she wasn't feeling too good so she will not be in. Perfect!

I decide on making waffles lucky for me I have a waffle maker with waffle mix so I start preparing and I call yelena.

Yelena
Natasha

*phone calling*
Hello
Hey yelena! I have a major question for you.
Oh hi natasha, I'm good thanks for asking yeah you know the usual

I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

Sorry, sorry but I'm glad your ok, anyway I was wondering are you ok to hang out today? I want you to meet someone
Hmm I think I'm available today, who is this someone? *gasp* are you dating someone? Is my big sister finally in looove?
Shut up yelena she is in the other room, if u can text me ok love you sis bye
Love you

*end call*

Great my sis can come today, I start humming a song and then I feel strong arms wrap around my waist that I know can only be one person, and I can tell I'm correct by the sweet scent of her perfume.

The waffle maker starts beeping, so I try move but I have a weight attached to me "ava I need to move" she just snuggled into my back more.

"You can you just have to take me with you" I hear her mumble, I shake my head but nonetheless start to walk to open the maker so it doesn't burn, I open it and it's fine, not burnt.

I realise I need to get plates so I have to bend down, great! "Ava can you release me for 2 seconds to get plates?" She shakes her head and I hear a faint "please don't make me let go" I sigh and bend down she followed with me and then I stood back up and put 2 waffles on each plate.

"Wait let me do something" I grab her arms and spin her round so she is on my front I then grab our waffles and go to the island and place them down. "You know I love holding you because your so tiny but you have to let go and eat" she nodded and let go, we ate our waffles with little bit of talk.

Once we are finished I take our plates and cups to the dishwasher and once I emptied it then reloaded it again. I turned to face the island and noticed it was empty, I frown and start looking for her.

I find her walking to the sofa so I sneak up behind her and pick her up, she squeals in surprise "I forgot to tell you because I love holding you I may do that quite a bit" I whisper into her ear.

I see her shiver but laugh "Wow, am I like your baby now?" I look at her, tilt my head and answer "of course you are, your my baby. Bit yes if you mean actually then yes I will treat you like one, I'm joking well unless you want me too"

She laughed and then I got reminded of Yelena "I wouldn't mind being treated like one especially if it's you being the mum" I smirk at her, 'is that so' I think. "Oh yelena is coming over today to meet you" she tilts her head are furrows her eyebrows. "Who?"

Oh right I have never told her about my sister, "yelena is my sister, trust me you too will get on just fine" she nods her head and we sit on the sofa till yelena comes over.