♡NATS POV (FIRST DAY)♡

NATS POV

Today is the first day of school and I'm super tired I'm not used to getting up at half 6 and it doesn't help that I live a good 20 minute drive from the school. I think back to my dream and first thing that comes into my head is her Ava Parker she is so cute but hot at the same time I don't get how it's possible but Ava has this amazing figure, clean kind of tan skin and don't even get me started on her eyes, they are so mesmerising they are like a portal as soon as you look into them your gone into a trance and don't want to look away. Her hair looks so healthy and silky that I just want to put my hands through it, although it will never happen because she is my student but may- why am i thinking about this omg.

After that long thinking process I snap out of it and get changed into a blue and white suit/jumpsuit type of thing and brush my hair then make my way downstairs and make a quick and easy smoothie I gather all my belongings and do a quick check.

"Ok phone, purse, keys, smoothie, a few things for school, ok I think I have everything let's go." I think for a minute I'm definitely forgetting something "omg my shoes!" I quickly get my shoes I go with these nice navy blue heels and I'm now on my way to my car, I love my car it's like my most prized possession but if ava and I were together that would be my prized possession and she will be min- omg me and my thoughts.

(My car)I'm now on my way to school and I can't wait for last lesson

(My car)
I'm now on my way to school and I can't wait for last lesson.

I arrived at school and went to the breakfast area to get some fruit because I'm really craving strawberries and pineapple. As I get in I see ava and her friends, ava has her back to me but I hear Charlotte saying something to her which makes her turn around and everyone look my way, me and ava hold eye contact for what felt like ages and she turned around clearly blushing as I see a pink tint on her cheeks and I hear a faint 'SHE IS BLUSHING' I laugh to myself and walk off to my classroom. Wait hold up reverse I made my ava blush, wait my ava omg slow down girl.

Today is going by so slow omg it's first day of school which means setting expectation and talking about this year to come. I wasn't really paying attention to the students I was just looking forward to ava.

Finally last lesson, I look at the time to see it's time to start and notice ava isn't here yet great! Where is she! I have to put up with the drooling and horny teenage boys but I'm not into that and we'll the boys in general I'm bi with a preference towards girls. 5 minutes into lesson there was a knock 'come in' I reply and in walk ava, phew! 'Sorry I'm late miss....' I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying I was staring right at those pink, plump lips that I just want to kiss. I yell her to see me at the end and sit down at the last swat right infront of my desk.

I decide to give the class a test to just see what words they can do and I walk around and see Ava is doing exceptionally well. I smirk to myself maybe I will have to give her another test on some different words.

Finally end of lesson ava waits behind as I asked her 'now you know why I asked you to stay behind right?' 'Because I was late' 'correct now come here' she moves forward 'closer' she moves to the side of my desk 'closer' she is now infront of me her knees lined with mine, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her down onto my lap, I hear a little squeak from surprise from her. 'Now you have detention and your Russian is impeccable' she smiles and says 'thanks I'm 3rd Russian' oh well that makes sense 'that will be why then' I laughand she smiles bigger 'now how about you do extra credit?' Her smile falters a bit so she is now thinking then says 'don't get me wrong miss I would love to but I would rather do it not just for work or grades' oh ok that makes sense 'what about if I told you I genuinely like you and not just for grades' 'then I would say yes' aha score ava Parker will be mine! 'Great! Date every Wednesday?' 'Sure, starting this or next?' Hmm I need time to plan 'next and don't forget tomorrow detention'(I forgot to add that last time) 'ok' 'is it OK if I tell my friends I promise they won't say anything' do I honestly trust her friends 'sure' I mean I want her to think I trust her and her friends and I do, hopefully I didn't choose the wrong answer 'bye miss romanoff' she says as she gets loose from my arms and gets off my lap then turns to walk towards the door and I just stare at her butt.

Once she leaves I hear a squeal from 2 people I assume that's wanda, I get everything ready to go home and it gets too about 6 and I'm finally done I drive home with ava on my mind and as soon  as I'm home I grab my freezer meal and eventually take a nice bath and get in my pajamas and go to sleep after reading a bit of my book (I can't think if a book so choose whatever you want).

I close my eyes and start to dream of ava and I, today was a great day!

I couldn't remember what I put for the nat and ava talking bit so I just went with it and hope some of it was correct! Hope you like it!