♡DORM TALK♡

AVA POV

After Russian me and wanda ran up to our dorm whilst both of us were giggling away like we were drunk but hey who cares? Not us

As we got into the room, wanda was bombarding me with a shit ton of questions about what me and miss Romanoff were talking about.

"Wanda, wanda! WANDA!" I start yelling to get her attention, when she finally looks my way and stops rambling I tell her, "If you really wanna know you will have to wait I'm gonna invite Lauren and Shuri over, I will tell the others tomorrow."

Lern Jergi

Hey Lauren, you busy?

No I'm actually quite bored

Sweet, come to mine and
wanda's dorm please

Coming over sweet, dorm
number?

We are number 424
Read at 17:23

"She is coming over!" I say excitedly, "who is she?" Wanda asks "Lauren, Wanda could you text shuri for me?" Wanda nods

"Shuri said she will be right over" I nod and hop on my bed whilst scrolling on Instagram until they come. And not seconds after lauren comes and sits on my bed with me, and a few minutes later Shuri comes and sits on wandas bed.

"So what up?" Lauren asks "Well I have news about um- miss Romanoff" I say in low whisper but loud enough for them to hear. "Ooh let's hear it then" shuri replies, "Let's just say I have detention with her this Wednesday so thats great and also next Wednesday we have a date in her classroom!" I say whilst looking between all of them, they all have big smiles on there faces and 3, 2, 1 "OMG!" They all shout at the same time.

Towards the end of the night we talked loads about me and miss romanoff and they both ďecided to stay the night for a sleepover. I was scrolling through Instagram and decided to post on my story of lauren.

Tagged:@laurenjauregui

Tagged:
@laurenjauregui

"Haha you think your so funny, you literally have the other side of the bed" she says laughing towards the end and I'm just dieing of laughter. "Let's watch a movie" wanda suggests, we all mod and try to decide on a movie

"Something disney" "the conjuring" "notebook" "It" we all suggests different types of movies. "We are not watching a horror" shuri says making me and lauren frown, you can hear a quite 'bitch' from lauren which I smile to myself. "Oh I have an idea why don't we watch the addams family?" I suggest everyone nods and we eventually begin to watch the movie.

Towards the end of the movie lauren starts to fall asleep and her head is going forwards, I decide that in the morning her neck will be in agony so I decide to let her head rest on my shoulder. I have always done this with my best friend from back home all the time so I don't mind lauren doing it we have gotten pretty close.

I decide to take another photo of lauren and post on my Instagram.

Ava.x.parker

When you have just given up on life and decide to sleep, me to lauren, me tooTagged: laurenjaureguiLiked by wandam, s

Tagged: laurenjauregui
Liked by wandam, s.h.u.r.i, Peter.pa and 354,867 more

Laurenjauregui: when did you take this?
Reply: just when you were dozing off to my shoulder and slowly going towards my arm
Laurenjauregui: I hate you sometimes 😑
Reply: no you don't, you love me 🥰
Laurenjauregui: 🙄
Liked by sender

Wandam: lmao she is very comfy there 😂
Liked by sender

Load more comments

"PARKER!" Uh oh better run, I start running towards the door and out onto the hallway I get to the stairs and I hear lauren so I run faster and I don't even know where I'm going I'm just letting my feet take me somew-, this is miss Romanoff's classroom oh well. I go in well run in nearly taking the door handle off and miss romanoff is there sitting at her desk looking at me whilst clutching her heart.

"You nearly gave me heart attack ava, why are you running at this time in the morning in pajamas?" I look at the time and see it's 4 in the morning, "lauren. Kill. Me" I say panting she looks at me confused then lauren comes storming in to the classroom "Parker!" I scream and hide behind miss Romanoff, her standing infront of me to protect me.

"Someone please tell me what's happening here!?" Miss Romanoff asks rather confused. "She" Lauren pointed at me "posted a picture of me sleeping on her Instagram, look" she showed miss Romanoff my Instagram and started chuckling. "See miss finds it funny, it was a joke!" I say and lauren death glares the both of us "if you 2 get married I swear I will never win" me and miss look at eachother blushing then I step away and lauren grabs me and starts tickling my side. I was laughing so hard and look at miss for help but all she did was laugh but in the end drags me out from under lauren.

"You weigh barely anything your like a feather" she tells me and I smile and reply "that'd what working out does to you I eat all the time" miss nods and turns to lauren, lauren nods and miss sits me on her lap "uh" I say as I get turned to face her and moments later she starts tickling my sides. "S-sto-stop" she eventually stops and I get off her lap only to be brought in for a hug by miss, when I'm with miss Romanoff I feel safe and secure like I never want to leave but after a while and my face somehow ending up in miss' neck we hear someone clear there throat.

"Yeah I'm still here, break away love birds." Lauren says all 3 of us start laughing then lauren puts her arm around my neck and I do the same, we are about the same height she is taller though by 1 or 2 inches, we say bye to Miss Romanoff and head to my dorm laughing like usual.