♡FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL♡ part 1

Sorry haven't uploaded in a while, hope you enjoy!

Ava POV

Great first day of school I would say I'm excited but I'm NOT a morning person, but when I awoke from my slumber with a blaring *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I groaned loudly not that I knew until a pillow went to my face "you woke me up you bitch I could have slept in for 10-15 minutes whilst you showered" then followed by an 'UGHHH'. I laughed at wanda and started to get out of bed and got my clothes ready to take in the bathroom so I can shower.

After about 10 minutes of showering and washed my light brown hair I got out and put on my outfit.

Once I was finished I walked back out to see wanda wearing this

"Hey wands" "Good morning ava" "what lessons you got today?" Wanda asks "believe it or not I have the same lessons everyday" wanda looks at me "yeah no kidding ava but what in lesson order" "ohhhh right so in order I have creative writing, break, ...

"Hey wands" "Good morning ava" "what lessons you got today?" Wanda asks "believe it or not I have the same lessons everyday" wanda looks at me "yeah no kidding ava but what in lesson order" "ohhhh right so in order I have creative writing, break, acting, spare lesson, lunch, business studies and finally Russian." I pause to look at timings (sorry if this is wrong but I'm making it up) "we finish school at 10 to 4 seriously" "better believe it" wanda replies "what is your lessons?" "Hm let's see photography and imagining, break, business of fashion, spare lesson, lunch, business studies and extra photography." "Woo" I say sarcastically to which wanda slaps my forearm. "Ok now in hungry let's go" "when are you not hungry, and are you not showering?" "A touché, b I shower in the evenings" I nod and we link arms and make our way to the stairwell "Ava! Wanda!" We turn around and see Shuri and MJ "heyy" me and wanda reply at the same time they link arms with us and we walk to the cafeteria. "Busy day numero uno" mj jokes to which we all laugh. We hear Ned and Peter from the distance "yo wassup" Ned shouts "Hi guys" Peter says and they walk behind us and we chat and joke our whole way to the cafeteria.

When we get there we see Charlotte and Caitlin saving our seats for us "hello" "hola" the twins say at the same time. We all reply with our variations of Hi and eat our breakfast "Hey ava" I hear Charlotte say, I look up and she speaks again "it's your Smokin hot teacher" she points behind me and I turn around to see miss romanoff and I blush as we make eye contact, "OMG SHE IS BLUSHING" Caitlin shouts and they all look my way and I cover my cheeks "stop" I mumble and they all laugh and we carry on talking. I talk to caitlin and Charlotte to see there lessons, "So what's your guys lessons?" They tell me and seems that I have creative writing with both of them and I also have business studies with Charlotte. As we all talk about our lessons I find out that each class except Russian I have friends in and sadly ned isn't in any of my classes, Peter has acting with me and shuri has creative writing with me.