♡FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL♡ part 2

Ava POV

I was heading to the park to meet Lauren when I see Ned and Peter "Hey guys" I wave at them whilst sitting on the bench and we high five "sup Ava" "hello" we talk for a while when I see Lauren "Ooh Lauren is here! Bye guys I will talk later!" I run up to Lauren "hello" she brings me into a hug which I accept and hug back "hi ava" "Let's get this started, so we know the basics and a few other facts maybe today we could talk about family if your comfortable with it?" Lauren suggests "Yeah that sounds OK"

After an hour I learn loads more about Lauren like her mum is called Clara, her dad is called Mike and she has 2 Siblings Taylor and Chris. We walk into the building and go find our friends for lunch "what's after lunch?" "I believe business studies" "that sounds interesting" she laughs "what about you laur" "um I believe I have art, studio" I nod and I grab a sandwich and an apple with some crisps and water, lauren grabs a salad, apple, chocolate bar and lemonade. We go and find our table and looks like they put 2 tables together I sit down in between Dinah and Shuri "Heyy" I say as I sit down "hello guys" Lauren says after and we got a chorus of hello and hi.

"So dawg what have you got next?" Dinah asks me  "business studies" I reply grinning because after this I have Russian" "Oh I have that aswell same with smallz" "smallz as in ally?" I reply confused "Yep who else?" We laugh at dinah's comment and we go back to the tables conversation.

After what felt like no time has gone by myself, wanda, charlotte, dinah and Ally were making our way to business studies.

(During business studies)
I sit in between Charlotte and dinah in business studies so thats cool, but the teacher ong don't even get me started his name is Mr Sampson and he has the most boring voice in the universe honestly he has no emotion and his voice is like on one tone. I'm going to be lucky if I get out of this lesson alive because right now I'm going to die of boredom we are pretending to make a business so we are in partners and I chose Charlotte we have to figure out: what we will sell, the name, logo, how much it will all cost, and anything else. So it's not so bad but now it's the end if the lesson and I have Russian.

I separate from everyone saying bye to my friends and make my way to B4 I look at the time and great 2 minutes late well its not my fault I have 5 minutes to get to each lesson and I'm going from 1 end of the school to the other. I roll my eyes and try to pick up my pace and once I get to the class I knock and hear a quite 'come in' so I walk in and see the whole class looking at me "I'm so sorry I'm late I had to go from one end of the school to the other" I tell miss Romanoff out of breath. "Yeah ok come sit down, also stay behind" I nod and sit down at the very front where the last seat was. Miss romanoff started talking about her lesson, except I wasn't listening instead I was looking at what she was wearing it was a blue and white suit type of outfi, and let me tell you she looked hot with her navy blue high heels and her hair straight and shoulder length. I was daydreaming to myself when I hear my name being called  "Ava Parker,my eyes are up here" I hear a few snickers but nonetheless I looked up and said a quiet sorry. "Today we have a mini test just to see how much you already know these are just going to be the basics and you have to write in the translation!" She gives them out and they were basic words like: hello, goodbye, please, thank you, school, family. Just words like that and by the end when the timer went off I finished ages ago and I'm quite confident she collects them in and purposely brushes her fingers in my arm, I feel this eruption of butterflies go off in my stomach.

By the end of the lesson we learnt quite a bit and the bell goes signalling end of class so I was packing up and stayed sat in my seat "now you know why your still here don't you?" "Yeah because I was late" "correct now come here" I stand up and walk to her desk "closer" I walk around her desk "closer" I'm inches from her knees when I'm brought down by her arms wrapping around my waist "now you have detention and your Russian I'd impeccable, "thanks I'm 3rd Russian" "that will be why" she laughs "now how about me and you do extra credit" I know what she is asking for and I like Miss romanoff don't get me wrong but I would rather fo it with her knowing its not just for my grades "don't get me wrong miss I would love to but I would rather do it not just for work or grades" she nods her head "what about if I told you it's not just for grades and I genuinely like you and want you to be mine?" She questions "then I would say yes" "it's sorted then after every Russian class on a let's say Wednesday, me and you here for a date?" "I would love that, can I tell my friends they won't say anything" "Ok sure" Yes score I have a hot date with my teacher "this Wednesday start or next"  "next" "Ok sounds cool" I get up and walk out seeing wanda there waiting for me "you got a date?" How did she already know? "Maybe" we start squealing like little girls on Christmas and make our way to our dorm.