Chapter 8 || Even More?!

PERCY JACKSON

I took off the crown and handed it to Chaos.

"Put this f**king crown on before Pini attacks me," Chaos said, a dragon appearing next to him.

I reluctantly put on the crown and immediately took it off.

"Percy... put the f**king crown on."

"No."

"Percy..."

"NO!"

And the fighting began. I batted Chaos's crown away from my head.

"GET THAT METAL CIRCLE AWAY FROM ME!"

"PUT ON THE F**KING CROWN!"

Then, Chaos crossed the line. He tugged my beautiful hair.

"NOT THE HAIR! NOT THE HAIR!"

I tugged at his hair.

"NO YOU NOT THE HAIR!" Chaos yelled.

"Fine!" I huffed, putting the crown on.

Then, Luke began to laugh, scrolling through his phone.

"I posted that fight on Chaostigram! I'm gonna be so famous! Thanks!" he cackled.

"LUKE!" we both yelled and lunged for him.

"AHHH!" he screamed, "HELP ME! HELP ME!"

"I'm getting this on video," Zoë laughed, suddenly frowning. "Bianca! I need your help! I don't know how to get to the recording section!"

Bianca leaned over and began to help her with recording. Then, the dragon thingy walked closer to me.

Hi.

"AHHH!" I yelled, jumping into my bed.

Sup?

"AHHH!"

Bonjour.

"GAHHH!"

Konichiwa!

"HOW THE FUC--"

"Percy... you good?"

"Oh... yeah... forgot to mention... since you're the prince of the universe, you get this cute little--ow! Pini just bit me!" Chaos snatched his hands away from 'my' dragon. "Pini belongs to you and she talks to you through your mind. It's like an empathy link."

My gaze went darker as the rest of my friends made the 'sh' sign to Chaos.

"Oh..." Chaos winced.

"It's okay," I waved it off, "So I have a dragon..."

"She can change into any size she wants and she rolls up into a ball."

Let me show you... dweeb.

"She called me a dweeb!" I gasped.

"So that's what that sound means? She does that to me everyday!" Chaos frowned before realizing what that meant. "HEY!"

But Pini was in a ball, rolling out the door.

Bye, Prince Thalost!

"Is she always this sassy?" I pointed at the dragon rolling out of the infirmary.

"No idea," Chaos shook his head. "But boy... you have a party to get to! ALL OF YOU HAVE A PARTY TO GET TO! MAIDS! MAIDS! MAIDS!"

The maids came in.